Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Rio de Janeiro

Hi guys and gals,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello from snny Rio where I'm working for a couple of weeks... it's a tough life sometimes this consulting lark

Flung myself off a 500+ metre mountain with a bit of fabric yesterday which was a larf (hangliding). It's not everyday I get told to run off a mountain!
    Got taken up to the top on some seriously steep roads in a modified double cab hilux pickup which was pretty cool too.

How's the weather back in Blighty? LOL
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    Hi guys and gals,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello from snny Rio where I'm working for a couple of weeks... it's a tough life sometimes this consulting lark

Flung myself off a 500+ metre mountain with a bit of fabric yesterday which was a larf (hangliding). It's not everyday I get told to run off a mountain!
    Got taken up to the top on some seriously steep roads in a modified double cab hilux pickup which was pretty cool too.

Its great back here snoop......we are in the middle of an indian summer for the next couple of weeks. The price of diesel has halved and all the pubs are giving away cold beers served by dusky topless maidens.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
      Its great back here snoop......we are in the middle of an indian summer for the next couple of weeks. The price of diesel has halved and all the pubs are giving away cold beers served by dusky topless maidens.......
      LOL I'll tell Mrs Snoop-to-be to go and fill it up for my return then! Oh, and to put her top back on by the sounds of it!!!

Comment

LOL I'll tell Mrs Snoop-to-be to go and fill it up for my return then! Oh, and to put her top back on by the sounds of it!!!
        don't tell her to fill up at what used to be Tilleys

you don't buy the go juice there, you buy the flaming forecourt

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Get on down to the bars @ the docks where you will see some real wimmin.
          florida bar etc. Only place I have been to in the world were the bar shuts down for 10 minutes @ 3 in the morning. Spent three months there in the 80's, try some brahma chopp ( beer on draught) Sure it haas haluconagenic qualities blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
          Check out the big statue on the hill and cable car to sugar loaf.
          Ipanema, and the beaches ummmmmm!
          Pure dead jealous.!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi mate, everyone seems to going round the world lately! Linda's just got back from a week Hong Kong and she's off to New York again week after next.

I went to Basingstoke twice last week on business!! (picking up parts )

Jealous!

Hi guys and gals,

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

alright for some! I reckon you fly about more than most PM's although i bet your working hard really
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I must say your mud-colour looks rather like my silver surf.

Do you polish the mud?

P

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  alright for some! I reckon you fly about more than most PM's although i bet your working hard really
                  Err... yes! Except for Friday which was a bank holiday

Comment

Working...
                  X