devil pit today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devil pit today

hi all,not long bin back and had shower,the pit was a very very dirty hole today!!!!hi to kitesurf phil,he was the only surfer from the forum i saw(where was ya surfstar??)il post pics and vids of my amatuer off roadin later!!got stuck on red course where a lot of people had got stuck,so i thought i would go deeper into red course an negotiate some really steep(but not to wet)hills.this is where it went wrong!!stuck down there for nearly 2 hours!!caned the sh1t outa me truck trying to get out,but no go.then i step out the truck to look pro and check out the problem mud and i notice red stuff pis5ing out.feck.thought it was p/s fluid but was actually coolant spewing out the overflow.got rescued by a swb landrover(done up to the tits) and by this time (4.30)was knackerd so did one.great day though,one range rover rolled and some idiot in a paj with road tyres blew his enjine.hes prob still there!!

post pics and vids later tonight.tomorrow she will get some tlc,shes had the livin daylights pasted out of her.

Originally posted by a.plasterer
    hi all,not long bin back and had shower,the pit was a very very dirty hole today!!!!hi to kitesurf phil,he was the only surfer from the forum i saw(where was ya surfstar??)il post pics and vids of my amatuer off roadin later!!got stuck on red course where a lot of people had got stuck,so i thought i would go deeper into red course an negotiate some really steep(but not to wet)hills.this is where it went wrong!!stuck down there for nearly 2 hours!!caned the sh1t outa me truck trying to get out,but no go.then i step out the truck to look pro and check out the problem mud and i notice red stuff pis5ing out.feck.thought it was p/s fluid but was actually coolant spewing out the overflow.got rescued by a swb landrover(done up to the tits) and by this time (4.30)was knackerd so did one.great day though,one range rover rolled and some idiot in a paj with road tyres blew his enjine.hes prob still there!!

post pics and vids later tonight.tomorrow she will get some tlc,shes had the livin daylights pasted out of her.
    Look forward to pics and vid's
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I only got these pics and not a Surf in site. I did manage to hand out forum cards to the two Surfers that were there and not members of this fine site.
      Attached Files
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by a.plasterer
        hi all,not long bin back and had shower,the pit was a very very dirty hole today!!!!hi to kitesurf phil,he was the only surfer from the forum i saw(where was ya surfstar??).
        Sorry guys had a busy last minute family day. Regret it now mind. Wouldnt mind seeing the pics though!
        Kite Surf

Comment

heres sum i made earlier

does anyone knoe how i can edit quick time movies?the clip i have at the pit is a bit too long and i wanted to give it a sound track coz us to in the truck sound a pair of wanakers
          Attached Files
          Last edited by a.plasterer; 22 January 2006, 21:28.

Comment

Looks like you've got some serious radiator cleaning to do there - man that mud sticks still got some on my truck from 3 years ago
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
              Looks like you've got some serious radiator cleaning to do there - man that mud sticks still got some on my truck from 3 years ago

ur in npton?why wernt u there?????we had a picket line going.soME muppet there was anti surf.at that point i walked away!
              Last edited by a.plasterer; 23 January 2006, 01:08.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm

That surf looks like Hippo's shipmate

We got similar Sussex regs

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Who was anti Surf? We'll get him next time.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Guy Was In A Shabby White Partol,had A Zook With Pinto Engine In I Think.kick His Ass!!!

Comment

Where exactly is Devils pit, I'm trying to find it on google earth.

Comment

It's at 51 57 20.38N 0 26 02.91W You should be able to copy and paste that into the fly to box
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Found it. Looks like a good Surf playground.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Found it. Looks like a good Surf playground.
                            Its not all in that pic . More to the north and east of that pic to get it all in .
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

its definatly challenging in places,considering a lift and some feck orff mud tyres.didnt like getting stuck for that long.in the summer theres no probs,cant wait.think my insurance runs out today??im off to a job now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X