adding a picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding a picture

call me thick if you like, i have recently paid my membership and had my account upgraded, i cant work out how to get a pic of my surf next to my name. i can get to the bit where you add the pic but it always says the pic is to big and should be no more than 100 pixels x 100 pixels how do you make the pics smaller ? am i being a plonker or what !
    it's a blue 2.4 litre diesel monster

Originally posted by pkdj2307
    call me thick if you like, i have recently paid my membership and had my account upgraded, i cant work out how to get a pic of my surf next to my name. i can get to the bit where you add the pic but it always says the pic is to big and should be no more than 100 pixels x 100 pixels how do you make the pics smaller ? am i being a plonker or what !

Using the free software with windows, i would open your picture in 'Paint' (right click on it, select 'open with' select 'paint'

Click on 'image' then 'attributes' to find out how big it is

then click on 'image' then 'stretch/skew' and change the size. tell it the percentage you want it to be eg if it is 1000 pixels then make it 10% size to get to 100.

Remember to do the horizontal the same as the vertical unless you want to do a low cost lift.

Dave

Comment

Looks like you got it sorted .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
      X