My Surf clean at last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surf clean at last.

Well today has been a lovely sunny day and ive managed to clean my baby for the first time in 7 weeks as the weekends have been sh*t weather. Just thought id share a few pics with anyone who gives a damn.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by surfstar; 21 January 2006, 16:20.
    Kite Surf

Its funny you should have done that cos I just did mine today (and bunny).They both needed the bures mud blasted off as both need new rear brake shoes.Still never mind they wont be clean for long.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      Its funny you should have done that cos I just did mine today (and bunny).They both needed the bures mud blasted off as both need new rear brake shoes.Still never mind they wont be clean for long.
      Mine will be clean for 24hrs till the wife drives it
      Kite Surf

Comment

Just done mine spotless. Then i opened the Bonnet & What a suprise its an engine full of MUD. A trip to the JETWASH tomorrow will sort that out
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Just finished washing mine too.I took it to work and steam cleaned all the mud off from last weeks green lane trek,then took it home and washed it by had again.Chamoised it off and now its nice and shiny again!

Done me bike aswell,been sat in the garage for a few weeks but it was filthy.Of course,then i had to take it for hack to dry it out....
          So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Its looking like a beasty again but cleaner than usual.??

SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Just cleaned my baby. So shiney now I got lens flare when taking the picture!

Bugger cleaning the roof. I had to stand on the tyres!

_______
              /_/ _ | 0\__
              \,...__,..._ /
              _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Tell your neighbour to take their xmas lights down, it's bad luck you know!

Comment

I'll add it to the list of complaints on the ASBO...

Gonna buy a house at least 300 miles from anyone else next time...
                  _______
                  /_/ _ | 0\__
                  \,...__,..._ /
                  _(o)__(o)_

Comment

are you taking it to the pit tomorrow star??

Comment

That's what were gonna do, buy a house thats only accessible by 4x4, with mud tyres and lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        That's what were gonna do, buy a house thats only accessible by 4x4, with mud tyres and lifted.
                        He he! Good plan. At least you can honestly say you definatley need a 4x4, just to get home! I'd like to see one of the antis prove you don't need one then!
                        _______
                        /_/ _ | 0\__
                        \,...__,..._ /
                        _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Here is an earlier picture of my semi-clean Surf, about a month ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'd be careful... M35A2, looks like someone is trying to have it away with your wheels...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                              I'd be careful... M35A2, looks like someone is trying to have it away with your wheels...

He, he, he......

That's me in the process of fitting locking wheel nuts to my truck, also fitted them to my friend Jennie's truck on the same day.
                              Last edited by M35A2; 21 January 2006, 19:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X