Now here's a clever chap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here's a clever chap...

I came across this link on the NE4x4 site, and thought he would be a good candidate for "Knacker of the month".
    http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/09/323967.html?c=on
    I know I won't need to invite comments, but the clown kindly left his e-mail address........
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

What a fecking eejit!!

as the last post says, bio fuel is the way forward as it is renewable, and doesn't use fossil fuels!! if these people would actually think about the bigger picture of what they're doing, they might have some success!!

Oooo that's made my blood boil.

grrrr!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Did I go a little over the top?

You total and utter ****er. You are a criminal and deserve to go down for criminal damage. ****s likes you really get my goat. I use my 4x4 for environmental projects, such as clearing local beauty spots of dumped ****, keeping lanes open and giving disabled folk access to the country side.
      My 4x4 also runs on 100% veg oil and the emissions from my exhaust are carbon neutral.
      **** off and get a meaningful life you sad inadequate git.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

he's the same as the isle of wight 4x4 drivers giving everyone else a bad name!...

who cares if they hold up production by chaining themselves to the factory or an oil tanker... but what he's done makes him a t.wat!

i never do dumb stuff!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Dear God, what an ineffectual ******! He doesn't even seem to have the courage of his own convictions!

He seems to even poke fun at himself for using black paint on a black car, and associates himself with Greenpeace then wonders if he was legally alowwed to do so.

This numpty needs help, or a job, or less time playing on his PS2, or seriously needs a girlfriend.

I'm sorry, I know he scratched a few cars, but I cant get angry, I just laughed at his willingness to put his obvious shortcomings as a human being on show.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Having read a bit further, I need to change my viewpoint.

What an unthinking ****! Seems he was happy to use a lie that he suffers from 'depression' as an excuse for his mindless vandalism. As someone who lost a good five years of their life to a *real* and debilitating form of this disease I would like to meet this w****r face to face and show him the light.

Seems that site is full of ass****s like him, which does reduce my otherwise high faith in human nature. Words are not enough...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

clearly the man has seen the 'hate something, change something' honda ad too many times while in a 'suggestable state' and its adlled his mind.

i do not understand his motives, his actions, or even why he would want to tell the world what a div he is..
              yes, DIV! i known its a bit strong, but gosh darnit, hes got me all dang didly darn antsy.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

WHAT A PLONKA

Nuff said.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Now the alchohol has worn off, I'm wondering if I should have sent the email? He will probably spam me with loads ov virus ridden mail.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X