Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more power with your toyota hilux surf tweakk

Hi Guys,

Please share my experience with me. I live in Suriname South America, and own a toyota hilux surf ssr-x 91 i noticed that when i de attach the kick down cable to gain some extra power?? have you guys ever tried it. let me know what you think about it. i noticed that my rear wheels want to spin, which didn't before.

do you like my car? are stickers on the car to prevent scratches when going off -road driving near trees etc...
    Attached Files

interesting colour scheme,has she got a saggy bum?bet theres plenty of places to to off road it there.

Comment

Originally posted by a.plasterer
      interesting colour scheme,has she got a saggy bum?bet theres plenty of places to to off road it there.
      no they are stickers, which can be removed. participating in a savannah rally
      see more details www.savannerally.com www.sarkonline.com
      for pictures www.andysabiran.com

you'll like them.

Comment

Right... thats it .... I am off to South America ! Very good pictures Andy, thankyou for the link, looks like you guys have some serious fun !
        Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
          Right... thats it .... I am off to South America ! Very good pictures Andy, thankyou for the link, looks like you guys have some serious fun !
          Sure we have, as far as i know Suriname is the only place where the savannah rally is being held. people from USA , Belgium, Holland participate in this event.

:-)

Comment

Rio baby!

I am in Brazil (Rio) at the moment and just passed a 3rd gen in the car park and it's not called a Surf or a 4runner here, it is called a Hilux SW4.

There are loads of mountains/jungle tracks here. Trying to find a 4x4 trials place to see how they do it South American style.
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by gmc2016
              Hi Guys,

Please share my experience with me. I live in Suriname South America, and own a toyota hilux surf ssr-x 91 i noticed that when i de attach the kick down cable to gain some extra power?? have you guys ever tried it. let me know what you think about it. i noticed that my rear wheels want to spin, which didn't before.

do you like my car? are stickers on the car to prevent scratches when going off -road driving near trees etc...
              Different.??
              SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
              X