Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine trade

Hi.
    Recently brought 2.4 ssrx and as so many are im just hoping that the head does'nt go. (re. dodgy head repair in 2.4 forum.) Before i got the surf, im sorry to say the M word, but i had a 1987 swb mitisubihi shogun with the 2.4 diesel. Needless to say with most non imports the body gave up, but the engine is fine. so as these forums are good for finding out most things, what do you reckon the chance are of using the old engine as a bargining chip for a modified head? Den

Originally posted by den 22
    Hi.
    Recently brought 2.4 ssrx and as so many are im just hoping that the head does'nt go. (re. dodgy head repair in 2.4 forum.) Before i got the surf, im sorry to say the M word, but i had a 1987 swb mitisubihi shogun with the 2.4 diesel. Needless to say with most non imports the body gave up, but the engine is fine. so as these forums are good for finding out most things, what do you reckon the chance are of using the old engine as a bargining chip for a modified head? Den
    Speak to STEVO as he may be interested.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Speak to STEVO as he may be interested.
      Just got to get surfs engine pressure tested to see if any thing is wrong for sure before i start dissmantling the old girl. Dont want to waste anybodys time. Den

Comment

Working...
      X