Nothing to do with surfs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to do with surfs!

I nkow this is far away from surfs, my partner and I would like to get married in Australia this year. Thing is we know very little about places to see apart from the obvious like sydney etc.......... Does anyone have any tios or maybe even sombody works for a travel agents??

Please PM us or e-mail to sparkyaj@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Hi, My wife and I were married on Hamillton island in the whitsundays which is on the great barrier reef over the water from cairnes.

We went all over OZ during the trip. When in Sydney take a drive out to the blue mountains.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
      I nkow this is far away from surfs, my partner and I would like to get married in Australia this year. Thing is we know very little about places to see apart from the obvious like sydney etc.......... Does anyone have any tios or maybe even sombody works for a travel agents??

Please PM us or e-mail to sparkyaj@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!!!!!!

I lived in Sydney for 15 years, so give me a shout if you want any less touristy Sydney sights info.
      Just Vegging Out

Comment

after climbing the harbour bridge and going to the oprea house we went to the blue mountains for couple of days that was good
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Working...
        X