yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear bumper indicators how much should i pay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave_bax
    I have just got a pair of these of fleabay today.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

If your not in a rush i will let you know what they are like when they arrive.
    Don't suppose they've turned up yet????????
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      Don't suppose they've turned up yet????????
      They turned up yesterday, with orange bulbs included, good fit look great, when i get a chance i will post a photo.

Good buy, so i presume the guys other products are of equal quality.

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
        mine flew its mot with no probs

there again the tester must of had a white stick and a labrador as he missed the anti roll bar clip
        If that's the rear anti roll bar, I don't think it's part of the test. Mine was like yours when I bought it and it had just gone through it's pre-registration MOT like that. Failed the next one on the front anti roll bar bushes but that was a simple and cheap fix. You can get the brackets from your Toyota dealer for about £7.50 each plus VAT.
        Mike G

Comment

They turned up yesterday, with orange bulbs included, good fit look great, when i get a chance i will post a photo.

Good buy, so i presume the guys other products are of equal quality.
          Ok here are the before and after shots as promised, happy with the orange bulbs so i am not gonna bother with the chrom ones.

Incidently the guy on ebay has quite a few of these for sale now.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok here are the before and after shots as promised, happy with the orange bulbs so i am not gonna bother with the chrom ones.

Incidently the guy on ebay has quite a few of these for sale now.
            They look good...

I bought some from the same bloke as well. V fast delivery, and they really modernise the front, I think. The quality of the rear of the unit isn't the best, but it's perfectly adequate, I reckon... And they're a nice price
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
              no but north wales power are. i need to uprate my front sus now

again from me a before and after shot

they were a birthday pressy from me to me last month, £215 off feabay
              Those AIBA's are nice, I like the little extra bits on the bottom, The guy i got
              my Jaos bars from got a set of Aiba's and Jaos for £500 Unfortunatly he kept
              the Aiba's and sold me the Jaos for £200, happy with em though.
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Bulbs

Just a point to keep in mind, most places like Halfords, don't sell orange bulbs.
                Its probably a good idea to get a couple of replacements in advance. I got mine from car shop in Wembley High Road. Boy racer type shop, but that was after trying 3-4 normal car spare shops.
                Still running on 90% veg and 10% unleaded.
                Philip
                Still Searching,
                Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
                X