Someone selling MY website on ebay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codlord
    Yeah I have already done that form - still waiting for ebay to do something tho. I notice that someone has bid on a couple of the items - thanks. If it's one of you lot could you PM me his name and address (it should be in the email that you get from ebay when you win the item).

Thanks muchly.
    It was me and the PM is on it's way with address AND phone number
    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Well, a semi-success I suppose, looks like ebay have finally managed to actually do something and cancelled the last set of three sales of my site (only after numerous emails/reports). Today he has his normal set of sales up but none of my site.

But I have a slightly evil (and I admit petty) plan - I have found a lot of the motorbike manuals he is selling on the web so I was thinking of selling links to them for the lowest cost I possibly can (just to cover ebay listing fees), that way I am not selling copyrighted items (only selling information) and don't have to really do or post anything.
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
        Well, a semi-success I suppose, looks like ebay have finally managed to actually do something and cancelled the last set of three sales of my site (only after numerous emails/reports). Today he has his normal set of sales up but none of my site.

But I have a slightly evil (and I admit petty) plan - I have found a lot of the motorbike manuals he is selling on the web so I was thinking of selling links to them for the lowest cost I possibly can (just to cover ebay listing fees), that way I am not selling copyrighted items (only selling information) and don't have to really do or post anything.
        evil and petty is good.......

Comment

Originally posted by codlord View Post

don't even sell the links just put a link in the advert or a screen shot of where to.ge them from then no one has to pay anything

Comment

Do you understand the concept of time?
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

err...

Have you seen the date of the last post?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thread necormancy.... we've all done it lol

peace
                cal
                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

If any one wants the mass of information that cod lord compiled it's now at this web location .......

http://daemon4x4.org/tech/hiluxsurf/
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Twilight Zone
                    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Working...
                    X