yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Red Button near Park on auto box.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

promise us ...you will buck up
    seriously though if and when you do find the blue one.......don't press it
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
      promise us ...you will buck up
      seriously though if and when you do find the blue one.......don't press it
      isn't that the search button??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Now Im hacked off with all you. Im sure you all told me it was the activation button for the stealth cloak. I beleived you even after I got that speeding ticket, when I was sure I was in stealth mode. Now I find out its for moving the gear selector. I feel cheated and foolish now. Of course you can put things right by telling me whear the real stealth activation switch is now.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          Now Im hacked off with all you. Im sure you all told me it was the activation button for the stealth cloak. I beleived you even after I got that speeding ticket, when I was sure I was in stealth mode. Now I find out its for moving the gear selector. I feel cheated and foolish now. Of course you can put things right by telling me whear the real stealth activation switch is now.

Bogus
          i don't believe that was an option on the 2nd gen...

have you got a recaro interior?

Comment

the cloaking button only shows when the cloak is activated, when the surf is visible, the button isn't.its a bit like the fog light switch being illuminated
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              the cloaking button only shows when the cloak is activated, when the surf is visible, the button isn't.its a bit like the fog light switch being illuminated
              does it work a bit like wonderwoman's plane?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                Should I be worried ? Do you think I should go for some tests, I read that and thought I understood, it seemed to be making sense.

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  isn't that the search button??
                  no thats the Morr button finds everything
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by surfcarl
                    if i remember correctly, it,s for moving your gear selector while the engine is NOT running
                    Well I pressed my RED BUTTON and I tried to move my gear selector into the boot but it didnt work!!
                    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Bogus
                      No No No you only get the cloaking devise with the 1st gen,cos folk think they are pick-ups and never wave or flash back and judging by the way they are disapearing they must work.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Should I be worried ? Do you think I should go for some tests, I read that and thought I understood, it seemed to be making sense.

Bogus
                        test wont help... i tried them...
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I pushed the red button on my Surf. It made the paintwork turn red.

So I ripped out the button, put it in a box, and threw it in the sea. Just in case that ever happens again...

Nah, seriously, quite like red ones. And blue ones. And green. And grey. And black. Yellow? Don't be daft...
                          _______
                          /_/ _ | 0\__
                          \,...__,..._ /
                          _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Originally posted by ecosurf
                            I pushed the red button on my Surf. It made the paintwork turn red.

So I ripped out the button, put it in a box, and threw it in the sea. Just in case that ever happens again...

Nah, seriously, quite like red ones. And blue ones. And green. And grey. And black. Yellow? Don't be daft...
                            I prefer blondes.....oh, Surfs, sorry. Mines blue cos it's cool, unlike me

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang
                              I prefer blondes.....oh, Surfs, sorry. Mines blue cos it's cool, unlike me
                              You drive a Surf, so you have a degree of cool about you.

Could be driving a blue Nissan Micra, in which case I'd agree with you!
                              _______
                              /_/ _ | 0\__
                              \,...__,..._ /
                              _(o)__(o)_

Comment

D'oh !!

Originally posted by ecosurf
                                You drive a Surf, so you have a degree of cool about you.

Could be driving a blue Nissan Micra, in which case I'd agree with you!

You would'nt believe it but guess what car I was looking at for the missus today ? Well actually it was a silver one, but she prefers blue. D'oh !!
                                Last edited by Boomerang; 14 January 2006, 23:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X