Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 265/75R16 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain

Hi
    will fitting the following tyres (265/75R16 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain) to the rear of my vehicle cause any rubbing etc.I was going to put these on the rear and 265/70R16 BFG ATS on the front will the difference in tyre size cause probs,even though they will be on different axles?I can't for love nor money find BFG Mud terrain tyres the same size as the A/Ts I have on my vehicle(265/70R16).Any help greatly appreciated.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Hi
    will fitting the following tyres (265/75R16 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain) to the rear of my vehicle cause any rubbing etc.I was going to put these on the rear and 265/70R16 BFG ATS on the front will the difference in tyre size cause probs,even though they will be on different axles?I can't for love nor money find BFG Mud terrain tyres the same size as the A/Ts I have on my vehicle(265/70R16).Any help greatly appreciated.
    Hi,

I've got 265/75R16 BFGOODRICH A/T's on the front and back of mine. No rubbing at the back at all, but the fronts catch ever so slightly when at full lock if you hit a bump just right. Not sure how much they catch when offroading, but i'll tell you after haslingden on Sunday!!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

should fit ok, but you wouldn't be able to use the 4wd with diff locked if different tyre sizes.

mine are fine and bigger than that... even without lift, it's the front that you'll get any rubbing on.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'll just need to buy another 2 A/Ts (265/70R16)and hope they give me enough grip as I need to lock the centre diff.Thanks for the advice folks.