Superdecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdecker

Thought you truckies would like to see the superdecker I've been driving this week.

44 tonnes, 16' 4" high. It has a bottom and top swan neck, and has a lifting floor that goes from where it drops down behind the rear tractor axle to the back doors.

The only trouble is you have to take corners and rounderbouts when loaded VERY slowly. The wind is a problem, and you can't really take it anywhere but on major roads because of the height.

The cost of the trailer alone is £130,000. And so far we have had about 3 go over.

I took the pictures today on my phone at Torbay.
    Attached Files

Blimey. It's hoooooooooooj!!

Blummin good quality pics for a phone, as well! What sort of phone is it??
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      Blimey. It's hoooooooooooj!!

Blummin good quality pics for a phone, as well! What sort of phone is it??

They probably would have been better, but I took them quick as it was right outside the store, and I didn't want strange looks from people thinking I was a truck spotter!!

The phone is a Sony Ericsson K750i

Not bad pics though, and it has nightvision too. So is a pretty good camera really. That's why I got it. See my other thread about the Oshkosh. Same camera phone. But I wont say how I took them. In case plod is about!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        And so far we have had about 3 go over.
        Some how i am not surprised in the slightest.??? be carefull on those windy days..
        SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
        X