:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

Think of me while your sitting in the warm watching Eastenders, I'm going out side to change a shock on the back of Shelleys 4Runner, and try and fix the heater motor on my pickup.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. BRB!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Think of me while your sitting in the warm watching Eastenders, I'm going out side to change a shock on the back of Shelleys 4Runner, and try and fix the heater motor on my pickup.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. BRB!
    Change a shock, thought you not long ago did the rears?
    Cut your time outside in half and wear extra layers in the pickup, and use the de icer on the inside as well, deep breath via nose mmmmm loverly smell.

Nah don't like eastenders, last time I saw it rowley was in it, how's he doing anyway.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. BRB!
      Thats not on, you do all the fixing and she takes the warm runner and you get the cold pickup (pull a fuse and kill the runners heater just for one day ).
      I know what you go thru Tony the heater matrix sprung a bad leak during the summer in the little DAF I drive at work so the boss pulled it out althogether and there isnt even a fan to de-mist the windows with cold air! I'm gettin outta bed 1 hr earlier these morns just to beat the gridlock and avoid crawlin in the coffin cold effin DAF.
      And in my house to save meself from the soaps that she's glued to, I do ... this.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Change a shock, thought you not long ago did the rears?
        Cut your time outside in half and wear extra layers in the pickup, and use the de icer on the inside as well, deep breath via nose mmmmm loverly smell.

Nah don't like eastenders, last time I saw it rowley was in it, how's he doing anyway.
        Yeah, but I could'nt have done the left one up properly, came undone at the top, and got mashed between the panhard rod/springs and axle, denting it in about 3/4's up, I hammered it past the dent to get it working OK for road use, but its not damping properly as the cylinder must be blowing by the piston where its deformed. As the other side is working propely, the truck had very uneven damping at the back (sort of rocking across the front left and rear right wheels, making Shelley feel seasick!

The blower motor on my truck is toast! I have a spare from my old cab, needs putting in quick as ice on the inside is a pain in the ass! It also wasn't blowing any air as the water level was a little low, all the water that made it up the heater valve got diverted to the vapouriser for the LPG, leaving none to go through the heater!

I fixed the juddering when going backwards though, one handbrake lever going through the back plate was siezed and not springing back properly, meaning the brakes where dragging on the back.

There you go, my evening in a nutshell! How was yours?!

Comment

Yeah, but I could'nt have done the left one up properly, came undone at the top, and got mashed between the panhard rod/springs and axle, denting it in about 3/4's up, I hammered it past the dent to get it working OK for road use, but its not damping properly as the cylinder must be blowing by the piston where its deformed. As the other side is working propely, the truck had very uneven damping at the back (sort of rocking across the front left and rear right wheels, making Shelley feel seasick!

The blower motor on my truck is toast! I have a spare from my old cab, needs putting in quick as ice on the inside is a pain in the ass! It also wasn't blowing any air as the water level was a little low, all the water that made it up the heater valve got diverted to the vapouriser for the LPG, leaving none to go through the heater!

I fixed the juddering when going backwards though, one handbrake lever going through the back plate was siezed and not springing back properly, meaning the brakes where dragging on the back.

There you go, my evening in a nutshell! How was yours?!

Wouldnt it have been worth paying someone to do it right the first time ?
          Or is this part of the learning curve ?
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            Wouldnt it have been worth paying someone to do it right the first time ?
            Or is this part of the learning curve ?
            Shaddap! why pay to get a half assed job, when you can do it yourself!

Learning curve is for losers, I prefer the learning cliff, jump off, and then you have to get it right before hitting the rocks!!

Comment

Shaddap! why pay to get a half assed job, when you can do it yourself!

Learning curve is for losers, I prefer the learning cliff, jump off, and then you have to get it right before hitting the rocks!!

That is so true, particularly if you only want a half assed job
              I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Working...
              X