Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with mp3

Hi all,
    Bought the missis an MP3 player for her car for christmas.
    Can anyone suggest a program to get music from her CD collection onto the computer in MP3 format? Its then easy to copy to the SD card that fits in the car radio.

Thanx

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Windows Media player does it!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      Windows Media player does it!
      iTunes does it better!

You can import all the music onto iTunes from the CDs, then drag them onto the SD card and bang that into your car. Just make sure the iTunes preferences are set to import in MP3 format, not AAC (unless your car MP3 can play AAC files, which are smaller).

You can then organise all the music in iTunes and swap it around whenever you feel like it. Plus if and when you get an iPod, it'll just import all your music without any more importing/transfering.
      _______
      /_/ _ | 0\__
      \,...__,..._ /
      _(o)__(o)_

Comment

http://www.eusing.com/CDRipper/CDRipper.htm

try that link m8...as been said ... there are loads includin windows media player
        zacco

Comment

I use Easy CD-DA Extractor:
          http://www.poikosoft.com/

Full version is $35 but you can download a version for free which may do all you want. It does all the normal CD ripping with automatic download of album/track titles as well as conversion between formats and cd burning etc. and it handles "Copy-Protected" CDs
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

http://www.musicmatch.com

I use Musicmatch jukebox,best by far in my opinion.