No announcement yet.

911 conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damm trekies How can us whovians and dwarfies compete...
    No wonder you get all the reruns
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

always remember, just cos your paranoind it doesn't mean that they are not really after you!
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
        Watch some of these video's and make your own mind up...............a good one to start with is "Loose Change"

Scary scary stuff
        Very interesting! I just put the links in my favourites and 10 mins later in the ad break of the NFL playoff game ( American Football) I am watching a trailer ...Sky One are showing a program next week ( Tuesday 10.00 pm ) called Conspiricacys about the reasons for the Iraq War!
        The plot thickens! cos they reckon it is a lot to do with the Euro and the U.S economy even suggesting it could lead to World War 3
        Scary Scary Stuff Indeed
        Can't wait to watch on tuesday
        Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          Your not alone. I'm watching my weekly double fix of Janeway and co right now.

What's the name of that blonde piece with the sprayed on jump suit?
          or have I got the wrong star trek?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            What's the name of that blonde piece with the sprayed on jump suit?
            or have I got the wrong star trek?

Seven of nine
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

check this out....spooky

>> 1) New York City has 11 letters

>>

>> 2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

>>

>> 3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin

Towers

>> in 1993) has 11 letters.

>>

>> 4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

>>

>> This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

>>

>> 1) New York is the 11th state.

>>

>> 2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

>>

>> 3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

>>

>> 4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.

>> 6 + 5= 11

>>

>> 5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known.

>> 9 +1 + 1= 11

>>

>> 6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number

>> 9+ 1 + 1 = 11.

>>

>> Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

>>

>> 1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was

>> 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

>>

>> 2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

>> Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

>>

>> 3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004.

>> 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

>>

>> 4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers

>> incident.

>>

>> Now this is where things get totally eerie:

>>

>> The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is

>> theEagle.

>>

>> The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

>> "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken fearsome Eagle.

The

>> wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and

lo,

>> while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:

>> for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there

>> waspeace."

>>

>> That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

>>

>> Still uncovinced about all of this..?!

>> Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on

end:

>>

>> Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

>>

>> 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY.

>> This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the

Twin

>> Towers.

>>

>> 2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

>>

>> 3. Change the font size to 48.

>>

>> 4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

>>

>> What do you think now..?!

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                At least you aren't a dwarfie like me ....

SMOKE ME A KIPPER I'LL BE BACK FOR BREAKFAST
                Bugga!!
                Attached Files
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  Bugga!!

I Know its sad but i got hatties scripts ,programs and jacket
                  And melons had Craig Charles climb up her at the series VI rapp party !!!
                  I don't work there any more B*****
                  Last edited by Woodzie; 8 January 2006, 22:30.
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
                    >> Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

>>

>> 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY.

>> This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the

Twin

>> Towers.

>>

>> 2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

>>

>> 3. Change the font size to 48.

>>

>> 4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

>>

>> What do you think now..?!

This is copied and pasted from Wikipedia but theres lotsa other
                    websites with the same information

"Q33 NY was a rumoured flight number for the American Airlines Flight 11.
                    This has recently been circulating in a chain-letter type rumour e-mail.
                    It's popularity as a rumoured flight number was sparked by the discovery of
                    what appears to be a "message" when rendered in Wingdings font.

Microsoft have been accused of intentionally planting this message in the
                    code as it comes with Windows systems. Microsoft have denied the claim as a
                    mere coincidence. As mentioned above, this was only a rumoured flight
                    number, the actual number being N334AA."
                    You aint seen me, right

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Cat

surely American airlines flight 11 flight number would be AA11... just as if i got a British Airways flight 349 would be BA349, or Easy Jet would be EZ349
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

surely American airlines flight 11 flight number would be AA11... just as if i got a British Airways flight 349 would be BA349, or Easy Jet would be EZ349
                        Yeah, but that wouldn't be as fun when you type it into word and do all the font things!!!
                        You aint seen me, right

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                          well I watched a couple of the videos, they make a compelling arguement, but..... WHY THE HELL HAS NO ONE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?
                          If the evidence is correct then someone within the US administration has murdered thousands of people, for what ?..... to go to war against the Muslims ? or is this OIL ? Just like they did in 70's and said they didnt.
                          Consider this...................... If you are the leader of the most powerful nation on earth & you think that the world would be a better place all round if you were in charge of all of it, then you need a reason to instigate a 'police state' in order to control people & the media. The easiest way to achieve this is to invent an 'enemy'. This should put the majority of people (who believe what politicians tell them) on side, and give you plenty of excuses for taking extreme measures such as shooting innocent people in the head for trying to catch a tube train, or invading a foreign power on spurious grounds.
                          Oil is traded on the international market in dollars as a favour to the yanks, because if they had to pay for their oil imports in the currency of the country of origin, the dollar would plummet in value as their foreign currency reserves would run out in about a week. This means that the rest of the world pays more for its oil than america does, because we have to pay for it in dollars at whatever the 'exchange rate' is at the time of the transaction. In other words we are all propping up the US economy while it carries out its imperialist bully-boy agenda.
                          Don't mind me, I get a bee in me bonnet around stuff like this!
                          It's not a fault, it's a [I]feature[/I]!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Cat

makes a good story though

Comment

OH MY GOD!... the moon landings were fake too!!
                              If you want CONCLUSIVE proof that the moon landings were faked and cut through all the conspiracy theories, go here:
                              http://www.stuffucanuse.com/fake_moo...n_landings.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X