911 conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 conspiracy

Watch some of these video's and make your own mind up...............a good one to start with is "Loose Change"

Scary scary stuff

Wow! I love this type of stuff.
    This was interesting...... http://www.policestate21.com/911trailer.html Hmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Another one......

http://216.26.168.193/moonmovie/default.asp

Comment

but the ones that say it was terrorism and explain why it colapsed are convincing too!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            but the ones that say it was terrorism and explain why it colapsed are convincing too!!
            Strange how a +1000ft building top can hit the ground in the same time as a basket ball dropped from the top

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
              Strange how a +1000ft building top can hit the ground in the same time as a basket ball dropped from the top
              eh?

should it go faster or slower??
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

you would hope something in the 120 stories might slow down its descent slightly.... i watched the clips and they both stopped rather than finish, i lost my connection and couldnt get back online for a bit! (i was looking out the window waiting for the black helicopt
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  you would hope something in the 120 stories might slow down its descent slightly.... i watched the clips and they both stopped rather than finish, i lost my connection and couldnt get back online for a bit! (i was looking out the window waiting for the black helicopt
                  helicopt...................YOU Still with us Chillitt?????

Comment

well I watched a couple of the videos, they make a compelling arguement, but..... WHY THE HELL HAS NO ONE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?
                    If the evidence is correct then someone within the US administration has murdered thousands of people, for what ?..... to go to war against the Muslims ? or is this OIL ? Just like they did in 70's and said they didnt.
                    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

I expect somebody has created a fuss about it and was promptly "silenced"!

Comment

.....ters. its o.k.they gone now..
                        if it is cargo planes and cruise missiles that hit, where are the airliners?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          .....ters. its o.k.they gone now..
                          if it is cargo planes and cruise missiles that hit, where are the airliners?
                          The US government can hide anything they want as can any other government.

You have to look at what went on before & after 911 not just the event to really get the hairs on the back of you neck standing up, and to possibly see some sort of reasoning behind the conspiracy theories.

Governments will only let you know what they want to let you know......period

Comment

they decided to take down building 7 of the complex with a controlled explosion....how did they rig it to blow in such a short space of time....buildings take weeks to set up for an implosion...unless itt was already rigged.
                            the twin towers went down like controled implosions...again very sinister

no matter how ridiculous a conspiracy theory....when it comes to governments all is feasable.

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
                              they decided to take down building 7 of the complex with a controlled explosion....how did they rig it to blow in such a short space of time....buildings take weeks to set up for an implosion...unless itt was already rigged.
                              the twin towers went down like controled implosions...again very sinister

no matter how ridiculous a conspiracy theory....when it comes to governments all is feasable.
                              yes indeed very thought provoking stuff ,but whathas been achieved in all this if it was ascam
                              hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X