No announcement yet.

Threat To Tennyson Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks as though the days of our trips along the Tennyson are now VERY numbered according to this latest article in our LOCAL RAGWhy ohh why ohh why!!!
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

The Council's reaction is exactly the same as the Government's after Hungerford and Dunblane when two social misfits who should never have had a firearms licence killed the sport of shooting for everyone by their stupidity. Same now goes for spineless criminal *******s in 4x4s.

Banning the public's ability to buy and use guns has done absolutely nothing to reduce gun crime and banning 4x4s from offroad trails won't stop these morons from doing the same thing again as they have no respect for the law now and will have even less after they've screwed everything up for the rest of the law abiding offroad fraternity.
      Hanging would be too good for them. How about tying them down and running a 4x4 repeatedly over their bodies and those of their parents, wives, & children. Doubt they'd be too amused about that but I think most on here would welcome it just to rid the world of such barbaric scum.
      Mike G

Comment

Looks like the outcome is going to be the standard answer to everthing these days. A sledgehammer to crack a nut. As has been said before, it will only stop the law abiding majority from enjoying the trail and do nothing to stop the scum from carrying as normal. Normal to them is having no regard for the law, other people or their property.

Was that letter ever sent?

I don't believe in vigilante methods, on principle, but how else are we going to protect our freedom in this country? I can't help but think that we are going to have to be the guardians of the remaining trails. Volunteer wardens, if you like, and be the eyes and ears of the Police and the landowners. Next time we are out green laning and see scum ripping up adjacent land, we should get straight on the phone to the Police and take pictures to make sure they can get a conviction.

My blood is boiling.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Looks like the outcome is going to be the standard answer to everthing these days. A sledgehammer to crack a nut. As has been said before, it will only stop the law abiding majority from enjoying the trail and do nothing to stop the scum from carrying as normal. Normal to them is having no regard for the law, other people or their property.

I don't believe in vigilante methods, on principle, but how else are we going to protect our freedom in this country? I can't help but think that we are going to have to be the guardians of the remaining trails. Volunteer wardens, if you like, and be the eyes and ears of the Police and the landowners. Next time we are out green laning and see scum ripping up adjacent land, we should get straight on the phone to the Police and take pictures to make sure they can get a conviction.
          My blood is boiling.
          cool your blood phil you should do that anyway or just hit um
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I am awaiting a reply from the local 4x4 club to see what they are doing, I have also sent them the link to this thread as well as the thread on MUD CLUB, so we may get a comment from them .

Paul

Comment

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!

Check out the article in this weeks paper

What sort of chance have we got of keeping the rights after this incident!!!

Just look at the views we will loose! HERE and SOME MORE or THE VIDEO

Enjoy them Gang as I think this is the end.

Paul
              Last edited by Dunno; 13 January 2006, 13:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!
                Check out the article in this weeks paper

What sort of chance have we got of keeping the rights after this incident!!!

Just look at the views we will loose! HERE and SOME MORE or THE VIDEO

Enjoy them Gang as I think this is the end.

Paul

We cant view the link Paul

Stick my name down on the letter as well to the paper I dont want see the loss of this kind of thing thanks to the low life that appear from time to time..
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

Stick my name down on the letter as well to the paper I dont want see the loss of this kind of thing thanks to the low life that appear from time to time..
                  Sorry Mark, dont know what happened there!! any way I have re-done it!

And here it is again LINK

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

scum like that need to be taught a ****** good lesson.It's always the decent people that have to suffer because of these morons.
                    you can stick my name down aswell if you want Paul
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

what about a stake out?
                      get any and all kosher local 4x4 drivers taking it in turns. photogragher from the paper sat in the back of one of em....
                      i'm sure we can come up with an offroad vresion of a stinger....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Can we borrow the crusher from the local s****yard ?

No need to remove the occupants of the car first !!!

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Only just red this, or some of it, What can i say its all been said, I just get
                          upset reading it knowing there's not much i can do, Put my name on anything
                          that you may write that might help catch these c**ts, They might just possibly be from the mainland, Here, The worst crimes of all are those
                          perprotrated against children and animals,
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

onlyjust seen this, what can i say, unbelievable, what sort of sick f***** would do this. suprised my parents haven't mentioned it as they moved over the water there a few years ago. was hoping to do a spot of laning on a visit one day, looks like this scum will ruin it for everyone else as usual. shame the authorities cant see these, i won't call them people, have no respect for the law anyway so penalising those that do won't make any difference. if anything MORE law abiding 4x4 owners should use the area to keep a look out for them and prevent them getting time alone there.

people MUST know who they are REPORT THEM, they aren't our friends just because they're in a 4x4.
                            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

If we, as a group, were to officially condemn this behaviour (which I'm sure the majority on the board do) at least there would be a positive reaction from the 4x4 community. The local papers may even report that our group have spoken out against this atrocity, and show the public that there are decent people driving four wheel drive vehicles.

Can we have an official stance on this, with the agreement of the majority of the members and the management, to put forward to the press?
                              _______
                              /_/ _ | 0\__
                              \,...__,..._ /
                              _(o)__(o)_

Comment

i feel that if we as a forum was to get in touch with the paper on the island just voice our thoughts on this horrific senseless act it might show some big wig in the local council that we do care about our countryside and its inhabitants......
                                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                                X