• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends on the paint
    some paints are very costly other arent
    my was qoted 2500 for jet black and windows retinted
    but for mate black it was 1300
    but yet again when i smashed up the the car next door it cost me 1000 for a bonnet on a punto??
    so it realy up to what paint you want
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Thats an old post, obviously never got it done or he'd have been back showing it off,
      The Lang-Shanket would have done a reasonably priced spray job for him,
      sod paying £1500 +

Carl has went mental and splashed about £100 on two pack and lacquer, wait till you see these pics.

For £1500 Carl would want a v8 transplant and a run around thrown in
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Carl has went mental and splashed about £100 on two pack and lacquer, wait till you see these pics.

hehe bet that hurt
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

yeeehaa

I've been toying around with spraying mine orange! put a rebel flag on top and call it the "field marshal Lee". Obviously outranking the general!
          Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

£1500 for that no way, £250 ata stretch if i can sell something quick enough and ill have you know i got 2 pack primer thrown in aswell, normally costs a fortune but someone ordered it and was a no-show.

a mate with a compressor who you can do a days labour for in return and there you have it, full professional respray for £100
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

My last full respray on one of my alfa's was £80 for the guy's time, £170 for paint and materials and I did all the prep, car still looks decent 3 and a bit years later although if I had spent more time on prep it would have been better...
              Toot! Toot!

Comment

i know this is an old thread but for anyone thats interested as of late i just had stein resprayed at a cost of around a £1000.and that was a mate who owed me a large number of favours. oh and dont get it resprayed then decide to cut the back off.it makes a right mess of the paintwork.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  i know this is an old thread but for anyone thats interested as of late i just had stein resprayed at a cost of around a £1000.and that was a mate who owed me a large number of favours. oh and dont get it resprayed then decide to cut the back off.it makes a right mess of the paintwork.
                  it helps if you do ya body mods first

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    it helps if you do ya body mods first
                    you know me ian.do this ,do that,spend money then decide i dont like it.take it off throw it away and start again.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

You aint alone mark, i suffer from a total lack of forward planning to.

Comment

Working...
                      X