weardale 4x4 centre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weardale 4x4 centre?

A mate of mine says there is a course in weardale which is good and only a tenner for the day and all I can find out is the phone number just wondering if anybody has been there and what its like??????????

i'm sorting a met up there in the summer.When i spoke to the owner he said £30 per day so i do'nt know where your mate got a tenner from but if you do get it for a tenner keep me posted
    the web site www.weardaleoffroad.co.uk
    colin

Comment

I understand that there are 2 off road centres in Weardale. 1st one is between Wolsingham and Frosterley, look out for a left turn from the main road posted for Kingfisher Caravan Park go over the bridge and take the first on the left, cross over the railway line and follow the track up to the farm. Never used it as yet but have walked past a few times and watched the antics. Looks OK steep and muddy when wet. The other one is in a quarry on the right just before Stanhope. Mate of mine with a Landy says it's tough , very rocky and a bit of a diff breaker.

Comment

i beleive the owner of weardale off road runs both site.
        colin

Comment

Quite right mate, he own them both.Just had alook at his website. When were you thinking of fixing up a meet? Seen loads of Surfs around this neck of the woods and it would be nice to meet up with them and play in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
            Quite right mate, he own them both.Just had alook at his website. When were you thinking of fixing up a meet? Seen loads of Surfs around this neck of the woods and it would be nice to meet up with them and play in the mud.

Keep an eye out on the off-road section....a few northerners and possible southern are going to make a weekend of it. Also possible back upto Langdale Quest at Pickering.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...3&page=1&pp=10
            Gaz

Comment

Working...
            X