Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wotz it Worth?

Hello all,

I only purchased my Surf in September, but now, very sadly I have to sell. My firm have offered me a promotion with a company car + fuel card. The Mrs is looking for a Motor, but no amount of persuading will convice her to take on my beloved Surf. It is a1993 2.4TDi( With Modified Head) on a K, 60Kmiles, recent major service, 4 excellent Dunlops + spare, Titanium Burl wood Dash,Blue LED backlights on Dash, Clear front bumper indicators, and side repeaters(with chrome surround) Load space professionally covered(including the back of the rear seat, and Tailgate) with easy wipe clean polyurethane, and its in the official best colour Metallic Blue. So my good friends, What should I be looking to get as a reasonable price? Oh forgot 9Months Tax & MOT.....
    Last edited by tagmnbagm; 29 December 2005, 22:59. Reason: Spelling
    [FONT=Impact]I couldn't repair your brakes sir, so

offer it to danno... he'll give you £500-£750 for it, i'm sure!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      offer it to danno... he'll give you £500-£750 for it, i'm sure!
      I'm sure he would, He can rent it from me for a couple of weeks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by tagmnbagm
        Hello all,

I only purchased my Surf in September, but now, very sadly I have to sell. My firm have offered me a promotion with a company car + fuel card. The Mrs is looking for a Motor, but no amount of persuading will convice her to take on my beloved Surf. It is a1993 2.4TDi( With Modified Head) on a K, 60Kmiles, recent major service, 4 excellent Dunlops + spare, Titanium Burl wood Dash,Blue LED backlights on Dash, Clear front bumper indicators, and side repeaters(with chrome surround) Load space professionally covered(including the back of the rear seat, and Tailgate) with easy wipe clean polyurethane, and its in the official best colour Metallic Blue. So my good friends, What should I be looking to get as a reasonable price? Oh forgot 9Months Tax & MOT.....
        I hate to say this but its probably worth between £2500 - £3000
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          I hate to say this but its probably worth between £2500 - £3000
          Not bad, paid 2.3K for it, spent a couple of hundred on it, so should break even..Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tagmnbagm
            Not bad, paid 2.3K for it, spent a couple of hundred on it, so should break even..Cheers

So when you getting some pics up then. lol

Comment

Keep it, i have a company car with a fuel card and am paying the tax on them but still use the surf for all but long weekend journeys.

The thinking man will take a jerry can to the petrol station with him and fill it up to compensate you for the lack of company fuel you are using by driving your own car at weekends.

Just a thought!!!!!!
              I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
              X