• Come on guys pick a subject to talk about,

crap on tv, lets have some fun
    Subject? open to offers.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Originally posted by popbriscoe
    Subject? open to offers.
    Subject............. Is Pop pulling a fast one and having a bit of skive time.

I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Oh and just for those that dont know,,

Pop is off work sick and normally works in an office but the doctor says he cannot use a keyboard because of the injury

A likely tale
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Subject? open to offers.
        Subject: How much twoddle has Pop's written on the forum since he has been bored and drugged out of his mind with this shoulder injury?

Quotes please.

Rich.
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Hows about your hates

Hate complete ar#####les who drive around with their front and rear fog lights on when its not needed. Also hate knobbers who sit in the middle or outside lanes when the ones to their left are empty, both these things bring out the best road rage in me
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            Oh and just for those that dont know,,

Pop is off work sick and normally works in an office but the doctor says he cannot use a keyboard because of the injury

A likely tale
            good start keith
            but wrong
            dont work in office.
            i am the sole maintenance officer [grand title Eh] for southampton institute halls of residence.
            i look after 1200 student study/bedrooms spread over 5 sites in southampton.
            The job aslo requires me to be ON-CALL 24-7 365 days a year too.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by rich
              Subject: How much twoddle has Pop's written on the forum since he has been bored and drugged out of his mind with this shoulder injury?

Quotes please.

Rich.
              twoddle twiddle who gives a ****
              Pops

Comment

good start keith
                but wrong
                dont work in office.
                i am the sole maintenance officer [grand title Eh] for southampton institute halls of residence.
                i look after 1200 student study/bedrooms spread over 5 sites in southampton.
                The job aslo requires me to be ON-CALL 24-7 365 days a year too.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Sole maintenance officer hmmm ? Students ? Hmmm 1200 bedrooms ?

24 hours a day hmmm

God man no wonder you have a wrist injury How is your eyesight pop, are you wearing glasses yet

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Hows about your hates

Hate complete ar#####les who drive around with their front and rear fog lights on when its not needed. Also hate knobbers who sit in the middle or outside lanes when the ones to their left are empty, both these things bring out the best road rage in me
                  terrie said her pet hate at the moment is
                  me at home and cant get look in on keyboard these days.

Well been nice talking too you guys, see you all when i better.
                  if she lets me back on here
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                    Hows about your hates

Lots of #'s for seho but there you go. Have to agree with you!

Undertook loads of people on the M25 yesterday on my way to and from the tunnel, idiots.

I hate people that don't indicate as well, especially in busy roundabouts where it is difficult enough to get out without not having a clue where the dumbass' are going!

Ooh, what else, tailgaters, I am doing 85 MPH and some c..k is pushing me, oh dear I am sure a cat ran across the motorway.....
                    ...oh how I could go on

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                      Sole maintenance officer hmmm ? Students ? Hmmm 1200 bedrooms ?

24 hours a day hmmm

God man no wonder you have a wrist injury How is your eyesight pop, are you wearing glasses yet

Keith
                      yes mate
                      could tell you some stories about students.
                      nothing they do surprises me anymore.
                      been there 6 years now.
                      bet a film director would make a blockbuster if he made a film about halls life of a student.
                      Pops

Comment

In fact had a guy on the way back near home that had front fogs on and was right up my ass. His lights were so bright that I was getting blinded through the 90% tint I have on the back!

Comment

yes mate
                          could tell you some stories about students.
                          nothing they do surprises me anymore.
                          been there 6 years now.
                          bet a film director would make a blockbuster if he made a film about halls life of a student.
                          I beleive it was called Animal House!

Comment

thats cruel to animals rich
                            Pops

Comment

Well my friend you believe wrongly

Comment

Working...
                              X