Stinking Cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinking Cold

Who else has a stinking cold? Mine is bloo*y doing my head in. Nose dribbling like a boxer, and had that "sneeze" feeling all day, eyes watering etc,etc. Have to be up at 0215 for work. Let me tell you, that's not nice when you feel like I do

Kill it ..........Lots of port and Brandy
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
      Kill it ..........Lots of port and Brandy

I would, but am driving to work at 02:30 in the morning, then driving an artic to Carmarthen again. Bustard.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        Who else has a stinking cold? Mine is bloo*y doing my head in. Nose dribbling like a boxer, and had that "sneeze" feeling all day, eyes watering etc,etc. Have to be up at 0215 for work. Let me tell you, that's not nice when you feel like I do
        Well i,ve been trying to fight one off since just before xmas. Was doing ok with it when I read this thread yesterday but today it has taken a proper hold - I now feel totally
        Was going off to my mates for an afternoon / evening session at his local today but have had to cancel
        Oh well - nobody died - and no work until 3rd Jan
        If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

I'll swap anyones cold for my stomach bug....... suicide is actually looking like a viable option right now.
          Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

you bunch of man-flu pansies!!

i had a cold all over christmas, but it didn't stop me from going out getting absolutely bladdered, eating kebabs and sleeping on sofas...

but i'm paying for it now!... never had the shakes for this long and it's really hard to smoke!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I pulled a couple of dogs with my cold last night even with my red nose raindeer drooling nose Matthias... Jo.x.

ps pleasant night had by all btw.

Comment

Working...
              X