TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyN

Hey Tony, you seem to have all the literature on Surfs. Where can I get a FULL WORKSHOP MANUAL from. I've got the engine and owners bumph, but I need a full workshop manual that covers the rest of the truck. Are they available and where from?

Cheers mate!!

There isn't an aftermarket manual just for the Surf, US manual Chiltern's and the US Haynes 4runner cover all the running gear, but no diesel stuff. Max Ellerey do a good book for 2.4's but if you have a 3.0 get the genuine Toyota workshop manual for Engine stuff from Roughtrax, and other genuine manuals are available from Toyota, but arn't cheap. I have a drivetrain book that covers all of the leaf sprung and IFS stuff, but got it on flea bay as its £80ish a manual from Toyota.

I've scanned and posted most of the all the books over the years! they are on here somewhere.

(don't forget Codlord has a online genuine manual for the 1KZ/TE)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      There isn't an aftermarket manual just for the Surf, US manual Chiltern's and the US Haynes 4runner cover all the running gear, but no diesel stuff. Max Ellerey do a good book for 2.4's but if you have a 3.0 get the genuine Toyota workshop manual for Engine stuff from Roughtrax, and other genuine manuals are available from Toyota, but arn't cheap. I have a drivetrain book that covers all of the leaf sprung and IFS stuff, but got it on flea bay as its £80ish a manual from Toyota.

I've scanned and posted most of the all the books over the years! they are on here somewhere.

(don't forget Codlord has a online genuine manual for the 1KZ/TE)

Cheers Tony.

I have the genuine engine manual. I saw an add on a site stating that they had a "FULL" workshop manual on three DVD rom discs. Was wondering where they got this from?

Seems to me there is a good market for a full, genuine toyota workshop manual. I might make some enquires.

Comment

The discs available from Morr are good value for money; and he makes a contribution to the forum from each sale
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13451
        If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil her up
          The discs available from Morr are good value for money; and he makes a contribution to the forum from each sale
          Yeah, forgot about them.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil her up

Are they full workshop manual discs?

Comment

Just getting :page cannot be displayed: Did you get it? I got the haynes
              hilux & 4 runner manual but a proper manual for the surf would be good
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Try here

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X