E Bay Headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Bay Headache

Happy Christmas to you all. I woke up this morning to check my e-mail for christmas messages and in shock found a message from e-bay saying that they had removed my advert ending today for my surf as i used the word 4 runner in the title. I didn't list like blah blah blah blah etc..............

Funny thing is it's been on their now for a few weeks and on it's last day they decide to remove it!

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how did you sort it??

I have replied to a few e-mails to them now and all I get is the usual rubbish

????????????????????

I need to sell it soon to pay for my new one:-(

Same problem

I used the word GOPED in one of my adverts and was banned two weeks ago. Although i have spoken to the GOPED people in USA, who understood that i didn't realise it was registered name and have accepted my apology etc and they have also emailed EBAY to say its OK to reinstall me, nothing has happened. I have sent required info to them 3 times now, but they say as they are busy can take 15-20 days to sort. To be honest they have the worst customer relations on earth, as they know there is no where else for you to go. In fact they make you feel like a criminal. I wish you luck in sorting it out.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

I have a tiny problem compared to you guys. I won a boat petrol tank off eBay a couple of weeks ago. All was well until the guy parcelled it up, took it to the Post Office counter and the clerk could smell petrol. He is going to vent it for a week and try to post again. I'll give him his dues, he did offer me my money back, so I would have the cahnce to buy one elsewhere.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

LOL, tell him to wrap it in some bubble wrap:-)

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          I have a tiny problem compared to you guys. I won a boat petrol tank off eBay a couple of weeks ago. All was well until the guy parcelled it up, took it to the Post Office counter and the clerk could smell petrol. He is going to vent it for a week and try to post again. I'll give him his dues, he did offer me my money back, so I would have the cahnce to buy one elsewhere.
          Or you could do as WightLink (local ferry company) told me to do with an empty tank that was in my boat when I took it to the mainland, and that was

FILL IT WITH WATER!!
          You can imagine what i said .... and the air was very BLUE!!
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I was watching a sunvisor, and ebay emailed me to say they had removed it due to the seller not complying with their rules and regs, they pulled it on the last day, buggers.
            Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Working...
            X