Oldest Surf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sewerat
    Sorry Neil, you will need to ask the Suzi Mafia & then they will probably carryout a poll, after all your talking about a Surf.

Sewerat Bob
    Bob did you forget the medication again ? ?
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Tripe again Keith, seems thats about all your posts are at the moment, if not tripe then personal attacks.

Sewerat Bob
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Tripe again Keith, seems thats about all your posts are at the moment, if not tripe then personal attacks.

Sewerat Bob
        Of course Bob,, and your statements and posts of course are not TRIPE

"Sorry Neil, you will need to ask the Suzi Mafia & then they will probably carryout a poll, after all your talking about a Surf.

Sewerat Bob"

AYE Right
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Touchy touchy Keith, your being personal again.

My posts are'nt TRIPE but they are Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite most of the time, but not personal.

"I never ever apologise for anything. If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am"

Sewerat Bob
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Touchy touchy Keith, your being personal again.

My posts are'nt TRIPE but they are Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite most of the time, but not personal.

"I never ever apologise for anything. If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am"

Sewerat Bob
            Now then Bobby ,,,,,, I only asked a civil question about whether you had perhaps forgotten to take your happy tablet again, You do know what happens when you forget dont you..

Upon reflection it was a stupid question to ask since the answer was fairly clear anyway

Comment

Being personal again Keith

Sewerat Bob

Comment

Being personal again Keith

Sewerat Bob
                Wheesht man you are giving me a headache

Comment

Really really really sorry about that Keith, try taking control of your mouse.

Sewerat Bob

Comment

Really really really sorry about that Keith, try taking control of your mouse.

Sewerat Bob

On the subject of post hijacking Bob........wasn't this one supposed to be about the oldest surf on the forum???
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ya Linda, It was 100 % correct Myoung8. lol lol

check out the answer from Boss'sssssssss.

Plus i didn't start the highjack, just carried it on, immmm
                      iniccccent mister !!!! honest. he he he

Sewerat Bob

Comment

ERrrrrrrrm,

At the risk of getting caught in the crossfire have I got the oldest Surf ?

I just know I'm gonna regret this post but hell lets party!!!!!

Later all
                        Neil
                        Smith & Wesson: the first point & click interface

Comment

must be the time of the month !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X