US Spec 4Runners - Yotatech Calendar Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Spec 4Runners - Yotatech Calendar Pics

I thought I'd share the pics we put together for the Yotatech calendar this year. We added vehicle specs this year to the images.

We had about 140 pictures we had pare down to 12... What do you think?

(Click each thumb pic for an enlarged version)

1993 Toyota 4Runner (U.S.)

www.TOOLandFAB.com

You have picked some fine images there Cebby... how did you decide which ones to use and drop... how about computer wallpaper...?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
      You have picked some fine images there Cebby... how did you decide which ones to use and drop... how about computer wallpaper...?
      The selection was through voting by the staff (I'm a moderator over there). I did the photoshopping of the text and some other touchup (removing license plates, adjusting color/brightness/contrast etc, and other general touchup)

I had thought about doing some wallpapers - what I want to do with them is get a small "calendar" icon for each month and add it to the image. Then there are all the resolutions/screen orientations.... Time crunch at the holidays hasn't left much time to pull this extra stuff together.

If anyone wants larger images for printing or their own use, let me know... I have them at 3300 x 2550 at 300dpi (file sizes range from 3.2mb to 7.7mb).
      1993 Toyota 4Runner (U.S.)

www.TOOLandFAB.com

Comment

I'll have a closer investigate...

I sure I'd like a couple of them... to wallpaper my various machines at home and work...

Comment

Working...
        X