Anti 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An idea... collect all of your junk mail... wait until you have a nice pile

sign on with them for all their cr*p, then send the lot back in their freepost envelope (please god) saying that you don't agree with them anymore... 'cos their arguments are unfounded twoddle.

PS. how can they all be happy with London Transport, thats cr*p too, and you don't get the option of driving in, 'cos they can't manage the congestion charge...

Then that Tw*t Ken Livingstone blows £10K a year on taxi's in and out of work... wish I had than sort of money to blow away.

Comment

i wonder what cars they drive ?

Comment

Paper Mache, recycled wholemeal eco friendly sprout powered tricycles... probably...

Comment

my god. they got t-shirts... reminds me of rimmer in red dwarf
          Um, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is "What are we going to call ourselves?" um, and I think it comes down to a choice between `The League Against Salivating Monsters' or my own personal preference, which is `The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society'. Um, one drawback with that... the abbreviation is `CLITORIS'.
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Rehabilitation Into Society'. Um, one drawback with that... the abbreviation is `CLITORIS'.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
              Um, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is "What are we going to call ourselves?" um, and I think it comes down to a choice between `The League Against Salivating Monsters' or my own personal preference, which is `The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society'. Um, one drawback with that... the abbreviation is `CLITORIS'.

I thought they were tree hugging hippies not POLYMORPHS
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31

I can't see there being a lot of members, as most men won't be able to find it!

(Allegedly )

Comment

I was wondering how they heat their homes?

As using electricity is very bad for the enviroment, as most electricity is generated using fossil fuels. So if they feel that strongly about the enviroment, they obviously don't use domestic electricity then.

How do they cook their food?

Using gas puts out tonnes of CO2. So they can't use that as it's bad for the enviroment.

Do they own a fridge?

Fridges are bad for the enviroment, as the gas in the compressor harms the ozone layer.

I hope they haven't got Upvc windows fitted as the oil it takes to make them is bad for the enviroment.

Their argument is totally flawed. Everything they buy and use is bad for the enviroment, one way or the other. I hope they haven't bought any cheap toys from China this year for the kids, as they are produced by chinese sweatshops, using cheap labour. What about Christmas wrapping? How many trees have been felled to provide the paper?

What a bunch of ill informed maggots.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2

What a bunch of ill informed maggots.
                    At the end of the day, this is all it is, and that their opinions must be listened to and obeyed.

So you don't like 4x4's, so what, go live your life instead of messing up other peoples.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Okey dokey...

Prices on t-shirts...

we need to agree on images/slogans we want printed...

Each (silk)screen exposed at £25.00 each (front & back)

Single colour print £1.25 a side

t-shirt's £5.00

This is all fairtrade stuff, so all is supplied from ethical sources...

After all two wrongs don't make a right, and they won't be able to complain about the t-shirts...

So a minimum run of 10 t-shirts... makes them £12.50 each...
                      Plus 10% commission to the forum...

£13.75 each...

There are cheaper ways.... so comments...? other ideas...?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                        Okey dokey...

Prices on t-shirts...

we need to agree on images/slogans we want printed...

Each (silk)screen exposed at £25.00 each (front & back)

Single colour print £1.25 a side

t-shirt's £5.00

This is all fairtrade stuff, so all is supplied from ethical sources...

After all two wrongs don't make a right, and they won't be able to complain about the t-shirts...

So a minimum run of 10 t-shirts... makes them £12.50 each...
                        Plus 10% commission to the forum...

£13.75 each...

There are cheaper ways.... so comments...? other ideas...?

Great idea . put me down for one (XL)

would it be helpful if you got an approx amount wanted by us surfers and see if there is a bigger discount for bulk????
                        Last edited by Woodzie; 23 December 2005, 13:00.
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                          Great idea . put me down for one

would it be helpful if you got an approx amount wanted by us surfers and see if there is a bigger discount for bulk????

yep i'll have one a large
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i'm in for a couple!

(the most harmful theing to the enviroment is the city itself, so if they really want to save the planet, get to the sticks! (just not round here, thanks))
                            Last edited by Chillitt; 23 December 2005, 12:34. Reason: im not paying attention, sorry
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

How about a cartoon of a bigfoot surf running over the anti's
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                                How about a cartoon of a bigfoot surf running over the anti's
                                they only do 50mtrs to the gallon!... GREAT!
                                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                                X