Clear All

'if you dont like my 4x4 then i'll get the 4x2..'

'save the enviroment, take your ugly a##e indoors'

life
    outside
    london.
    just imagine..

veg oil. no war required

i own a 4x4, not just a whining t shirt.

dont #### with the truck
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

How about " go find something important to bitch about, or would that take a little intelligence? "
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I would keep it simple, just like the 'antis'

I drive a 4X4
        so F*** you!

Should get 'em juiced up.

Comment

Once we've worked out what everybody would like on a shirt, I'll mock up the most popular like in those previous two, and then we'll look into getting them printed.

There's a guy on eBay (US) selling some great Biodiesel car stickers, I think his eBay username is 'go-biodiesel', something like that. Ships to the UK too.

Anyone have the emissions report from their latest MOT whilst running on SVO/Biodiesel? I'd like to see how they stack up against the quoted CO2 emissions.

Notice also all the cars featured on the reverse of the fake parking ticket are petrol? I guess diesel is eco-friendly enough for them, or it didn't bias the view enough for there cause.
          _______
          /_/ _ | 0\__
          \,...__,..._ /
          _(o)__(o)_

Comment

1. You're not a farmer.
            I need to visit and transport my stash plants on a regular basis to see if they are ready for dispatch. Maybe not a mountain rescue service but it saves alot of money when you mates get stuck on a off road site.

2. Your family fits into a saloon car or people carrier.
            Saloon......errrrrr No. People carrier..............Wasted space cause I would have 3 seats spare. Plus i don't realy carry people cause im unsociable

3. You will breathe cleaner air.
            I smoke, so there no real chance of that, I only buy the ones that say "Smoking when pregnant will harm your baby" These are safer for me cause i'm male and have no worries about falling pregnant !

4. You will save money
            NOT TRUE ! Cause I'll only spend it on something else like........more tabs.........Alcohol.......... Holidays..........etc etc. Plust the more money i save will get TAXED by some gizza called the TAX MAN.

5. You won't have to lie to your grandchildren.
            I wouldn't have to anyway cause i ain't got any !
            Plus I don't want to be a grandad

6. You will be less likely to kill a pedestrian.
            Now why would a pedestrian want to walk in the middle of the road ??? they have sidewalks for them don't they ? Plus i would use a gun if i were going to kill someone

7. You might see a small child early enough to avoid backing over them.
            I'm not sure about anyone else but i normaly drive forwards to get to work.

8. You will be less likely to injure people in other cars.
            A). Thats why we fit bull bars. It prevents injury. It just kills them instantly so there is no pain.
            B). I pride my Smurf to much to ram it in to others !

9. You will have a better time driving.
            Never had a grin like this in a when driving a car !

10. People won't think you are an 'idiot'
            I've been an idiot all my life, I would hate to have this title taken away from me !
            !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

I had one of those fake parking tickets stuck on mine at morrisons car park last year, if they had seen it the day before they wouldn't have touched it as it was caked in mud. It just annoys me that they are tarring us all with the same brush as the X5 school buses, if i had caught them putting it on i would have probably hit them, f*****g cheek.
              Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

I liked the idea of applying for all their stuff, by the tonne and .... losing it somewhere.
                For me, these people fall into the same 'pidgeon hole' as anti roads, anti fox hunting, save a twee, or for that matter anyone who is anti anything.
                An anti smoker asked me recently why I smoked... my reply was 'because I can, and because I look REALLY cool doing it and because it is a legal pastime'.
                They went purple with rage....... quite funny to watch.
                Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
                  1. You're not a farmer.
                  I need to visit and transport my stash plants on a regular basis to see if they are ready for dispatch. Maybe not a mountain rescue service but it saves alot of money when you mates get stuck on a off road site.

2. Your family fits into a saloon car or people carrier.
                  Saloon......errrrrr No. People carrier..............Wasted space cause I would have 3 seats spare. Plus i don't realy carry people cause im unsociable

3. You will breathe cleaner air.
                  I smoke, so there no real chance of that, I only buy the ones that say "Smoking when pregnant will harm your baby" These are safer for me cause i'm male and have no worries about falling pregnant !

4. You will save money
                  NOT TRUE ! Cause I'll only spend it on something else like........more tabs.........Alcohol.......... Holidays..........etc etc. Plust the more money i save will get TAXED by some gizza called the TAX MAN.

5. You won't have to lie to your grandchildren.
                  I wouldn't have to anyway cause i ain't got any !
                  Plus I don't want to be a grandad

6. You will be less likely to kill a pedestrian.
                  Now why would a pedestrian want to walk in the middle of the road ??? they have sidewalks for them don't they ? Plus i would use a gun if i were going to kill someone

7. You might see a small child early enough to avoid backing over them.
                  I'm not sure about anyone else but i normaly drive forwards to get to work.

8. You will be less likely to injure people in other cars.
                  A). Thats why we fit bull bars. It prevents injury. It just kills them instantly so there is no pain.
                  B). I pride my Smurf to much to ram it in to others !

9. You will have a better time driving.
                  Never had a grin like this in a when driving a car !

10. People won't think you are an 'idiot'
                  I've been an idiot all my life, I would hate to have this title taken away from me !
                  AMEN TO THAT BROTHER.
                  Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

i was on a lurcher rescue site the other night and the anti's are taking that over saying we cant post pictures of lurchers chasing or catching rabbits, or even write about it!!!!
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I wished these people would do home visits, I'd let them talk to my dogs while i'm cleaning the truck!

Comment

Anybody sign there petition? i did and at the bottem put that you own a surf and run it on veg oil there for im a greenie to

Comment

First thing I tought when reading that was that the people behind it are the same sort of people who put in data protection and freedom of information requests just to see if people hit the targets.

Maybe stereotyping here but i'm guessing mid 50's newly retired middle managers possibly from a public sector or finance background with 2 kids having gone through university both without sdriving licenses and absolutely hooked on the fantastic London transport scene with no concept of life outside the metropolis. Quite possibly a neighbourhood watch type with a notepad to record any suspicious activity and reporting the theft of milk from the doorstep to the police?

Basically the sort of pedantic person i would normally tell to kiss my ****.

Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
                            First thing I tought when reading that was that the people behind it are the same sort of people who put in data protection and freedom of information requests just to see if people hit the targets.

Maybe stereotyping here but i'm guessing mid 50's newly retired middle managers possibly from a public sector or finance background with 2 kids having gone through university both without sdriving licenses and absolutely hooked on the fantastic London transport scene with no concept of life outside the metropolis. Quite possibly a neighbourhood watch type with a notepad to record any suspicious activity and reporting the theft of milk from the doorstep to the police?

Basically the sort of pedantic person i would normally tell to kiss my ****.

mmm... nice, pedestrian environmentally friendly citroen C4 or C5, that's the car for me, cos I always wanted to waste my life sat on the hard shoulder broken down...(again)

Comment

Sad
                              Why are people so keen to inflict their ideals upon others?
                              I am sick of the politicaly correct brigade, if only they could find something worthwhile to channel their frustrations, what power they could weild!

T shirts should read
                              Choice
                              my grandparents died for it

or

Go ruin someone elses day.
                              Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Would somebody please bomb Brussels!

p.s. That Elton John married a bloke yesterday!

what the hell is the world coming to?

Comment

Working...
                                X