No announcement yet.

Thor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, I don't do the kissing bit, I can't stand the stubble rash!
    especially with smokers too.

Comment

there should be a forum, just for the post that people decided against posting!

note to self; when such a forum exists, tell all about saturday night chat.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ahem. So anyway, me Jo, Lindsay and the kids have been outdoor ice skating in Cardiff tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Ahem. So anyway, me Jo, Lindsay and the kids have been outdoor ice skating in Cardiff tonight.
          my mum did that the other week and fell over!... big comedy ensued when the medic thought they were foreigners visiting london and tried to get my sister to translate!.

she hurt her shoulder quite bad though!... but at least she didn't break her glasses this time!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            there should be a forum, just for the post that people decided against posting!

note to self; when such a forum exists, tell all about saturday night chat.
            (it was a girl chat, not a boy chat!)

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              my mum did that the other week and fell over!... big comedy ensued when the medic thought they were foreigners visiting london and tried to get my sister to translate!.

she hurt her shoulder quite bad though!... but at least she didn't break her glasses this time!
              does that need more explaination?

ok... my mum, aunt and cousin sound like norweigians with a highland twang
              but my sister is very posh (cos she's home counties southern) but is actually from aberdeen.

(i'm a yokel)

Comment

Well its leagal now! Are you guys taking the plunge? (pun intended) Or are
                you both like me strictly a meat and potato's man?, hehe! Wait till they make
                it complusory!!!,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X