Russian Military Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Military Trucks

As most of you know, I own and Exibit Military vehicles. I thought you might like to see this link of what you can buy over here that's Russian.

http://www.russiantruck.co.uk/

That's excellent, I've seen some of that stuff before , poss on fleabay I think.

Can I come and play ?

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      As most of you know, I own and Exibit Military vehicles. I thought you might like to see this link of what you can buy over here that's Russian.

http://www.russiantruck.co.uk/
      Hi Some nice stuff there, Are zil the makers of the american look-alike limmo,
      Always fancied one, Is that stuff very expencive or can you pick um up pretty reasonible now, (hehe are the missiles included or an optsion),
      A guy near me has a couple of military trucks, Also down in ports (harry pounds old yard) are two sherman tanks and two D,W,K,S (not sure if thats right) Amphibous craft,
      Last edited by POPEYE; 19 December 2005, 20:51.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        Hi Some nice stuff there, Are zil the makers of the american look-alike limmo,
        Always fancied one, Is that stuff very expencive or can you pick um up pretty reasonible now, (hehe are the missiles included or an optsion),

This Zil with a Cummins Diesel is going for £4,490. They make an Awsome camper.
        Attached Files

Comment

Check this one out!!

http://www.milweb.net/webverts/22704/

Comment

I like the dash, It's certainly loaded, Thats a very good price, Your getting a
            lot for your money, If only i could win the lottery!!! Ian
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ive just brought a ZIL, its a 6.7 ltr 1958 with 8ookm on clock, like new it is.

6x6 drive,nothing on the back and what a peice of kit it is.

£500 i paid, that was a deal has the bloke who had it before me sadly passed away and his family wanted out.

My surfs built well, this thing makes it look like a lada, solid as solid can be.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm how much would the other half complain with a ural on the drive. A lot probably hell of a toy though

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelrepairit
                  Ive just brought a ZIL, its a 6.7 ltr 1958 with 8ookm on clock, like new it is.

6x6 drive,nothing on the back and what a peice of kit it is.

£500 i paid, that was a deal has the bloke who had it before me sadly passed away and his family wanted out.

My surfs built well, this thing makes it look like a lada, solid as solid can be.

Are you going to show it in the summer?

My next truck is a M35A2 (hence my forum name)

I need to get the right one, and the prices are going up and up. There was a really good one for sale by a Dutch guy at Beltring this year. But it had a Cummins, and as such wasn't a "whistler" and he wanted £8,500. Mind you it was like new, but was too new so wasn't tax and mot exempt.

If I was buying Tracked then it has to be an M60 MBT. Now this tank has to have the best sounding engine ever. Like an intercity 125 pulling out of a station.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Are you going to show it in the summer?

My next truck is a M35A2 (hence my forum name)

Like a Barracks OL, for those in the know...
                    _______
                    /_/ _ | 0\__
                    \,...__,..._ /
                    _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Working...
                    X