No announcement yet.

The eagle has landed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't it have a new rear axel fitted as well?

Comment

yea thats right.does it look like the tints have have gone
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by a.plasterer
        awsome choice of colour,wish mine was black.watch that exhaust when off roadin!!mines the same an i folded it goin off some steps at devil pit!!!

Can you hacksaw say 6 inches off the exhaust pipe to make it less pronounced to avoid it catching or would it have repercussions like the MOT or fumes?

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
          Can you hacksaw say 6 inches off the exhaust pipe to make it less pronounced to avoid it catching or would it have repercussions like the MOT or fumes?
          yes you can but fumes entering the vehicle could be a prob, go to a freindly mechanic/exaust fitter and get it exiting right behind the mud flap.
          john
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Nice looking truck. Makes me want to remove my side steps and, dare I say it, paint it black.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

What happened to Steve then? I didn't see a thread on here with him saying he was selling it?

Looks like the poor guy was put off Surfs by the trouble he had with it!!

It's a lovely looking truck though. Even though Blue is the best colour (as voted by forum members) black definitely suits the look of this truck. Now all I want is a 2" body lift and a 2" suspension lift. I do think they look good without the side runners, not taking mine off though!!

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                yes you can but fumes entering the vehicle could be a prob, go to a freindly mechanic/exaust fitter and get it exiting right behind the mud flap.
                john
                Like this:
                Attached Files

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Sssssssssssssssssmokin'!!!
                  Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Cheers folks & yes was a chap called Steve's beasty. Dont think he advertised it here but got in touch when he saw me fishing & well things went from there
                    Exhaust is already quite high up the wish list, although as with mod lists it is fairly infinite
                    Was guna ask that question about exhausts when i watched som of the videos of offroading exploits it looked like standard zaust wood get squashed....we'll see what i fancy getting made up but i may be a greedy fello & go with twins we'll see what floats my boat as i get used to the shape etc etc....
                    Si
                    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/scooby_si/Scooby_siSig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X