vim numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vim numbers

trying to sell my surf , can trace it back to the day it came in to liverpool docks 2 years ago, my farther in law bought it then, and i bought it of him 2 months ago , tryed to sell it today got a email saying (Thanks for all the information, I am not happy with the HPI report, so I am not going to buy your car.

HPI say the VIN is not recorded with the VRM.

could just be an error that happened when the car was originally registered.

Thanks anyway

i have all the docs for this truck cant see what the prob is can any1 help?
    cheers andy
    [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Right,

i've put my Sherlock Holmes hat on and deduced that your potential buyer has a recent thread here called VIN PLATE, the person being lvdxd00.

if i'm wrong, its an amazing coincidence!

why don't you get the hpi check done, if it gets the sale, its well worth it.

hope you come to some agreement.

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

i was going to say the same!
      does HPI even work on a an import? if it does the long number starting LN130 or similar should be the one i think.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        i was going to say the same!
        does HPI even work on a an import? if it does the long number starting LN130 or similar should be the one i think.
        I was selling the truck , done a couple of checks on it after this person, they both came up sound , think he is a timewaster, spent a good hour cleaning the mud off , just for him to say he had sacked it gggrrrrrr
        [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X