No announcement yet.

Police last night, morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AhAh, So glad i didn't spend half the evening typing up a good rant I'ts bad
    enough when it does happen, And it does happen! Mate your about as funny
    as a trip to an all night dentist, Take some of your own bird flu vaccine
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

How about we all just write this one of as being un-intentional and let it go at that.

Comment

it was ok... just a bit late coming with the punchline!...
        it's not like he's selling his dog on Ebay, or rolling his surf and saying that he wasn't practicing J turns in it!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
          Went to the pictures last night (King Kong, top film) with my mate and on the way back went to the petrol station to fill up. This idiot at the next pump starts messing about with the nozzle acting the goat with his chav mates in the car. He's squirting the petrol about where the attendant couldn't see. anyway, my mate goes to pay and this moron squirts it at him, goes all down his arm and on his jeans. My mate grips him and gives him a slap, going berserk at him. The lad just jumps in his car and speeds off, but as they do one of the pricks in the car throws a cig at my mate, and his shirt catches fire. I'm chasing after the car at this point kicking the door, but they sped off. I noted the reg, my mates covered in sand thrown by another motorist, didnt get burnt too badly, turns out he burnt from his elbow to his wrist. Anyway the police were phoned, they turned up, we gave them all the details, witnesses made statements then THEY ARREST MY MATE!!! He’s been charged, and is in court Monday. Idiots!
          sounds like a typicle copper to me
          [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Comment

LMAO, good one, had me going
            Time flies like a bullet,fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              it's not like he's selling his dog on Ebay, or rolling his surf and saying that he wasn't practicing J turns in it!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

FFS

Surely that`s one for down the pub geezer.

EDIT:
                (ok I`m calmed down now and I`ll try to see the funny side.......... erm....... nope sorry still can`t see it!!! ok ok a little bit.... THE BIT ABOUT THE FLARES!!)

mind you, if pete asks for any advice I`m gonna love hearing the "wind up" responses LOL

PETE: "My car won`t start?"
                ADVICE: "Try tipping 1kg of sugar into the fuel tank"
                PETE: "No, it still won`t go?"
                ADVICE: "MMMMM try moving the timing belt`s position by several notches, see if that helps"
                PETE: "I`ve now done that but it hasn`t helped either"
                ADVICE: "have you tried draining all the water and refilling it with treacle?"
                PETE: "DAM, it seems to be getting worse!!"
                ADVICE: "THAT`S FUNNY? I`D TAKE IT TO A GARAGE MATE!!"

ONLY JOKING PETE!!
                Last edited by LuckyBstd; 21 December 2005, 21:06.
                [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]
                [img]http://tinypic.com/i1k95k.jpg[/img]

Comment

You Reep What You Sow
                  !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Alright, I'll explain my contribution. The flares comment was posted when I still wasn't sure if it was a wind up. I thought about it and I was a bit peed off that I had gone to the trouble of ringing my daughter to see if she could give any advice that would help his "mate." The punch line was too slow in coming.

At least he wasn't claiming to be a famous Surfer.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      Alright, I'll explain my contribution. The flares comment was posted when I still wasn't sure if it was a wind up. I thought about it and I was a bit peed off that I had gone to the trouble of ringing my daughter to see if she could give any advice that would help his "mate." The punch line was too slow in coming.

At least he wasn't claiming to be a famous Surfer.

who was that dude?... someone from blink 182 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        who was that dude?... someone from blink 182 or something?
                        chester bennington/linkin park, got some flak i seem to remember

fire arm , but as has been said, a little late with the punchline

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                          chester bennington/linkin park, got some flak i seem to remember

fire arm , but as has been said, a little late with the punchline

ship
                          that's the fella!.... wonder if it really was him???

Comment

while this may have been a wind up, it brought out peoples disapointment with our justis system.What are we paying for?
                            my son (15)was knocked off his bike in the summer(no fault of hisown) and the driver grabed him by the throat and threatend to chin him. 2 crimes, driving without due care & assault.Whitness to the event(With reg. no.)
                            Police reaction. cant find him!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                              while this may have been a wind up, it brought out peoples disapointment with our justis system.What are we paying for?
                              my son (15)was knocked off his bike in the summer(no fault of hisown) and the driver grabed him by the throat and threatend to chin him. 2 crimes, driving without due care & assault.Whitness to the event(With reg. no.)

Police reaction. cant find him!
                              Mmmmm heard that one before!
                              Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Working...
                              X