Police last night, morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police last night, morons

Went to the pictures last night (King Kong, top film) with my mate and on the way back went to the petrol station to fill up. This idiot at the next pump starts messing about with the nozzle acting the goat with his chav mates in the car. He's squirting the petrol about where the attendant couldn't see. anyway, my mate goes to pay and this moron squirts it at him, goes all down his arm and on his jeans. My mate grips him and gives him a slap, going berserk at him. The lad just jumps in his car and speeds off, but as they do one of the pricks in the car throws a cig at my mate, and his shirt catches fire. I'm chasing after the car at this point kicking the door, but they sped off. I noted the reg, my mates covered in sand thrown by another motorist, didnt get burnt too badly, turns out he burnt from his elbow to his wrist. Anyway the police were phoned, they turned up, we gave them all the details, witnesses made statements then THEY ARREST MY MATE!!! He’s been charged, and is in court Monday. Idiots!

Please tell us you got their badge numbers.......

Comment

whats this world coming too hope your mate is ok
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

you have got to be kidding this is f*****ing madness
        PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

I suggest if you ever see that little ****box car again you T-bone it square in the drivers door at about 30. With a bit of luck the police will arrest whats left of the driver after they remove him from your bumper with a fishslice....

(only joking, I don't really advocate this sort of behevior. You could damage your chrome.)

Comment

As he probably admitted smacking him he got arrested. This Country sucks regarding LAW.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
              I suggest if you ever see that little ****box car again you T-bone it square in the drivers door at about 30. With a bit of luck the police will arrest whats left of the driver after they remove him from your bumper with a fishslice....

(only joking, I don't really advocate this sort of behevior. You could damage your chrome.)
              Of course not.

What do you think A Bars are for?
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Never admit to hitting the OFFENDER! There are a few Police Officers who own SURFS that will give advice on this one. Your mate struck out to protect himself as his life was put at risk. Video evidence if the garage had any?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

This is exactly the reason why Law and Order are slowly breaking down and this nation of ours is becoming an ever more unsafe place to live. The police cannot do their job without the support of the public. They dont solve crimes in isolation, they solve them using public help, a word here and there, a witness statement, a bit of grassing up, whatever. As they continue to alienate more and more of the public, that help is less forthcoming, and the armoury of tools they use in the alienation process is ever growing. It starts with attitude, they talk down to you, even when youre trying to help them you can feel it coming across, patronising beyond beleif. Then they pull strokes like this, more people needlessly alienated. When are they and their political masters going to waken up and realise that its the ( reasonably ) law abiding majority who solve crime and prevent crime and once youve alienated them the police become largely ineffective and can only operate , where they saw the crime take place, ( motoring offences, Sat night punch ups) or where the crime is so bad that the public will for the occasion put aside their feelings and help out.
                  This type of story is becoming all too common and dont expect the courts to help either. They are basically just another police tool.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

This kind of thing makes my blood boil. As most of you know my daughter is a police officer and would be spitting feathers while reading this. Unfortunately she has colleagues who are cynical, suffering low morale and go for the easy nick every time.

Hopefully the court, if the scumbags solicitor doesn't do a deal with his to drop the charges against your mate - if he drops charges against him, will decide that he used reasonable force. Unfortunately that's how it is these days. Two wrongs can make a right. I thought plea bargaining was an American thing.

Being a petrol station there should be some reasonable CCTV evidence.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      This kind of thing makes my blood boil. As most of you know my daughter is a police officer and would be spitting feathers while reading this. Unfortunately she has colleagues who are cynical, suffering low morale and go for the easy nick every time.

Hopefully the court, if the scumbags solicitor doesn't do a deal with his to drop the charges against your mate - if he drops charges against him, will decide that he used reasonable force. Unfortunately that's how it is these days. Two wrongs can make a right. I thought plea bargaining was an American thing.

Being a petrol station there should be some reasonable CCTV evidence.
                      In my opinion,reasonable force against these kind of scum is to blow their heads off with a powerful handgun.Willfully setting fire to someone is attempted murder,let the punishment fit the crime.