No announcement yet.

Police last night, morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my mate are sat here reading this and we both have criminal records as long as your arm, so we both know how the system works. We both sympathise with his situation but you have to know how to play the system to your own advantage. No copper`s gonna be bothered as to who done it or who`s guilty. They`ll just arrest everyone and anyone and let the CPS and the courts sort it out.

Your mate committed an offense as soon as he touched the other guy. Regardless of the situation or what let up to that moment he still has to answer for his own actions, rightly or wrongly.

That doesn`t mean he will be found guilty, it just means he has a "crime" to answer too. The guy that squirted the petrol also has and the guy that threw the ciggy does too, and I`d even say you yourself has due to the fact that you were kicking the car causing criminal damage!! But its not for the police to decide the guilt or innocence or a party, that`s up to the court and the CPS.

The advice from others telling him not to admit to hitting the other geezer is right but I bet he`s already done that, otherwise they wouldn`t have arrested him. What has he been charged with?

Court Monday that will be just a hearing to decide the best course of action and to decide whether or not it has to be adjourned to Crown court or not, depending on the seriousness of the case and whether the magistrates have enough power to sentence, which I think they will have in this case. After that he will have a plea and directions court appearance. Its at this point the CPS may decide to drop the charges against your friend or whether he has a case to answer. Wasting more tax payer`s money in the process!!

It`s not all lost as long as you aren`t bothered about committing purgery and get all your witnesses saying the same thing laying it all on thick!!

Thats the British criminal justice system for ya!!

Good luck to ya mate......
    [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]
    [img]http://tinypic.com/i1k95k.jpg[/img]

Comment

at some point these scrotes will give evidence. might be worth watching out for that car parked near the court. just to make sure it doesnt errr.. catch fire, or get dented while they are there....
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well, what a surprize. Tony Martin gets jailed for killing a theiving scumbag gipsy burgler with dozens of previous convictions in his own home ( do you think the outcome would have been different if he handed over his gun to them?), and your mate nearly gets burnt alive and gets arrested.

Mmm..... Just another day in the life of a law abiding citizen. Maybe if he drove round with no insurance, tax and mot, stole car radios to fuel his drug habbit and nicked someones mobile phone and filmed them getting seven bells knocked out of them he would be safe from prosecution?

If you think it's bad now, wait another 20, 30 years. These people are the ones that are going to be looking after us in our old age, if we live that long!!

Comment

Well, Sorry to put an opposing point of view. a number of people have been arrested after defending themselves, very few have been convited and done time.

Tony Martin cannot be used as an example, so little of that case came out because the truth didn't make a good story. If you think that he was a law abiding old farmer who shot some burglars with a sporting side-by-side you are dead wrong. He had had his cert revoked for threatening people with guns. The firearm in question was a prohibited weapon, a pump action assault shotgun. He shot them on purpose and addmitted to it. Basically the poor old chap was a lunatic. OK I have no sympathy for the lads he shot - they broke in at their own risk. but don't get the idea he was some nice old duffer. the real question about him is why didn't he recieve help after the earlier incedents rather than just a fine and his guns taken away.

Can you name another person convicted for murder for killing a burgeler in the last few years, apart from that bloke who chased the guy three streets before stabbing him to death?

I agree that the police aren't what they should be. you can hardly blame them with the idiots that pass for lawmakers in this country, but I have a bit more faith in judges.

Or I could be wrong - Well see eh?

Comment

I read a story yesterday and it made me think what the hell is the justice system up to ?

There was this old bloke about 70 ish , he'd been mugged several times so he made some photocopied notes to keep in his wallet to give to the muggers, on the back of the notes he printed "Gotcha".
            He had no intention of trying to pass them off as real , but the police found them and he ended up in court, and got quite a large fine... Easy pickings I say. Yeah he shouldn't of done it but at the end of the day he wasn't harming anyone or defrauding anyone, a caution should of surficed.

Andy.

Comment

At the risk of alienating myself to you all, i'm a Bobby. I am disgusted by what has happened here and you are all quite right when you say the law and system in this god forsaken country is completely F****D.
              That's why i'm not out on the streets anymore.....too much ticking boxes and hitting targets to please the criminals we call the Government.
              Let me please assure you that there are at least some of us who do the right thing.....

French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pauleds
                At the risk of alienating myself to you all, i'm a Bobby. I am disgusted by what has happened here and you are all quite right when you say the law and system in this god forsaken country is completely F****D.
                That's why i'm not out on the streets anymore.....too much ticking boxes and hitting targets to please the criminals we call the Government.
                Let me please assure you that there are at least some of us who do the right thing.....

Good on you. Don't take it personally if peoples frustration with the system leads to all police getting tarred with the same brush. I used to shoot now and then with some policemen and they were straight up blokes - even if they are all Landy drivers.

Comment

thugs

Originally posted by Pete
                  Went to the pictures last night (King Kong, top film) with my mate and on the way back went to the petrol station to fill up. This idiot at the next pump starts messing about with the nozzle acting the goat with his chav mates in the car. He's squirting the petrol about where the attendant couldn't see. anyway, my mate goes to pay and this moron squirts it at him, goes all down his arm and on his jeans. My mate grips him and gives him a slap, going berserk at him. The lad just jumps in his car and speeds off, but as they do one of the pricks in the car throws a cig at my mate, and his shirt catches fire. I'm chasing after the car at this point kicking the door, but they sped off. I noted the reg, my mates covered in sand thrown by another motorist, didnt get burnt too badly, turns out he burnt from his elbow to his wrist. Anyway the police were phoned, they turned up, we gave them all the details, witnesses made statements then THEY ARREST MY MATE!!! He’s been charged, and is in court Monday. Idiots!
                  for £25 you can get there address from the dvla i think you have to tell them sumet like they bumped you car then sped off in was in motorcycle news the other week if i still ave it al post it to you. good look on monday post that reg some one might spot it then tell police where they ave seen it gollygone

Comment

Pete,
                    Your mate needs to be making an allegation of assault as a matter of urgency at a Police station not related to all this. There are serious offences committed by the other driver here such as disorderly behaviour, assault and asron with intent to endanger life.

Get him to do it or he will get nailed before he has chance....is there not cctv at the garage too? this would be great for his case.
                    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
                      Well, Sorry to put an opposing point of view. a number of people have been arrested after defending themselves, very few have been convited and done time.

Tony Martin cannot be used as an example, so little of that case came out because the truth didn't make a good story. If you think that he was a law abiding old farmer who shot some burglars with a sporting side-by-side you are dead wrong. He had had his cert revoked for threatening people with guns. The firearm in question was a prohibited weapon, a pump action assault shotgun. He shot them on purpose and addmitted to it. Basically the poor old chap was a lunatic. OK I have no sympathy for the lads he shot - they broke in at their own risk. but don't get the idea he was some nice old duffer. the real question about him is why didn't he recieve help after the earlier incedents rather than just a fine and his guns taken away.

Can you name another person convicted for murder for killing a burgeler in the last few years, apart from that bloke who chased the guy three streets before stabbing him to death?

I agree that the police aren't what they should be. you can hardly blame them with the idiots that pass for lawmakers in this country, but I have a bit more faith in judges.

Or I could be wrong - Well see eh?

"a pump action assault shotgun" is not a prohibited weapon, nor is it an unsporting weapon, they make a good and reliable hide shooting gun for pigeon. If the shot gun had a magazine capacity of more than 2 rounds or had a very short barrel or no stock then it would become a section 1 firearm which would require a firearm certificate, I can't think of a situation where a pump would be a section 5 (effectively prohibited) weapon.

Anyway if he had have been threatening them they should have paid a bit more attention shouldn't they.

I fully sympathise with your mate, the filth nicked me several years ago on the vaguest of reasons. Kept me in the cells for 24 hrs then said they were going to nick me and let the courts sort it out. After it was thrown out by the magistrates in less than 10 minutes they then refused to give me my shotgun and firearms certs back. Sadly I was more determined than they had baragined for and had the cash to hire a decient legal team, so I sued them to get them back and won. Funniest thing when I went to the plod station to pick up all my goodies and the w@nkers had to give them all back. Personally of it had been the copper on fire I wouldn't have pi$$ed on him to put him out. They are without doubt the laziest, stupidest and most corrupt bunch of people in the country. You mate should count himself lucky he wasn't a bit foreign looking, he might have got shot seven times in the head!
                      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                        "a pump action assault shotgun" is not a prohibited weapon, nor is it an unsporting weapon, they make a good and reliable hide shooting gun for pigeon. If the shot gun had a magazine capacity of more than 2 rounds or had a very short barrel or no stock then it would become a section 1 firearm which would require a firearm certificate, I can't think of a situation where a pump would be a section 5 (effectively prohibited) weapon.

Anyway if he had have been threatening them they should have paid a bit more attention shouldn't they.

I fully sympathise with your mate, the filth nicked me several years ago on the vaguest of reasons. Kept me in the cells for 24 hrs then said they were going to nick me and let the courts sort it out. After it was thrown out by the magistrates in less than 10 minutes they then refused to give me my shotgun and firearms certs back. Sadly I was more determined than they had baragined for and had the cash to hire a decient legal team, so I sued them to get them back and won. Funniest thing when I went to the plod station to pick up all my goodies and the w@nkers had to give them all back. Personally of it had been the copper on fire I wouldn't have pi$$ed on him to put him out. They are without doubt the laziest, stupidest and most corrupt bunch of people in the country. You mate should count himself lucky he wasn't a bit foreign looking, he might have got shot seven times in the head!
                        Sorry, wrong use of words. Your right, it would have been section 1 not section5. Mu point was it was an illegal, and that not everthing is just like it reads in the sun.

Comment

just wondering........

Originally posted by bobafatass
                          I read a story yesterday and it made me think what the hell is the justice system up to ?

There was this old bloke about 70 ish , he'd been mugged several times so he made some photocopied notes to keep in his wallet to give to the muggers, on the back of the notes he printed "Gotcha".
                          He had no intention of trying to pass them off as real , but the police found them and he ended up in court, and got quite a large fine... Easy pickings I say. Yeah he shouldn't of done it but at the end of the day he wasn't harming anyone or defrauding anyone, a caution should of surficed.

Andy.
                          Can't help wondering how the police found them?
                          It's not a fault, it's a [I]feature[/I]!

Comment

Originally posted by synchrohub
                            Can't help wondering how the police found them?
                            Probably while they were doing a body cavity search to see if he was smuggling some beer over from europe!

Comment

it's unusual for a cigarette to ignite petrol... you can dip a fag in petrol and it will go out!...
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                                it's unusual for a cigarette to ignite petrol... you can dip a fag in petrol and it will go out!...
                                I didn't think petrol in its liquid state was that flamable, I always thought it was the vapour which caught?

Comment

Working...
                                X