The UK and Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK and Europe

I am English and proud of it. I would like to know your opinion on Europe. So if you are English, Northern Irish, Scottish or Welsh and have views on Europe then vote in this poll?
    I want the UK to LEAVE the European Union
    84.21%
    I want the UK to REMAIN in the European Union
    15.79%

The poll is expired.

I'm English first, British second, And proud of both.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

it is easy. if you want to live in europe, move there!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I hope we do leave europe , then RIPOFF brittan might stop after all cos we are an island we ar treated differently to the rest of the EEC
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
          I hope we do leave europe , then RIPOFF brittan might stop after all cos we are an island we ar treated differently to the rest of the EEC

I don't think we're an island any more, we're in a cul-de-sac 'cos of the chunnel.

Comment

cornish 1st then british stuff to europe
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              I don't think we're an island any more, we're in a cul-de-sac 'cos of the chunnel.

At the botom of the estate where all the houses have damp and top whack rent
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Look at all the great wartime and post wartime industries that have gone since we joined Europe. It f****g breaks my heart.

Coal, Fishing, Agriculture, Steel, Truck Manufacturers, Car Manufacturers, heavy industry and thousands of other things.

Look at the centuries of tradition and history. Look at all the people in the past that have lost their lives for us and our country. How do you think they would feel if they knew what has happened? It's an absolute disgrace. This country is being taken over by foreigners, and given away by this goverment. We need to get our country back from these liberal left wing maggots!!

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                  At the botom of the estate where all the houses have damp and top whack rent

With a lot housing association homes, with rogue landlords.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                    Look at all the great wartime and post wartime industries that have gone since we joined Europe. It f****g breaks my heart.

Coal, Fishing, Agriculture, Steel, Truck Manufacturers, Car Manufacturers, heavy industry and thousands of other things.

Look at the centuries of tradition and history. Look at all the people in the past that have lost their lives for us and our country. How do you think they would feel if they knew what has happened? It's an absolute disgrace. This country is being taken over by foreigners, and given away by this goverment. We need to get our country back from these liberal left wing maggots!!

i agree with what your saying.i have watched over the years the cornish tin industry go down the pan the last of the tin mines shut in the last few years.We were a county that supplied the world in tin and look at us now we got 1 tin mine left which is a working museum.The other place which has just gone is Compair Holman that made air compressors and sent worlwide and
                    precission tools our Camborne/Redruth was once known as the centre for industry and touring but is now like a ghost town
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      i agree with what your saying.i have watched over the years the cornish tin industry go down the pan the last of the tin mines shut in the last few years.We were a county that supplied the world in tin and look at us now we got 1 tin mine left which is a working museum.The other place which has just gone is Compair Holman that made air compressors and sent worlwide and
                      precission tools our Camborne/Redruth was once known as the centre for industry and touring but is now like a ghost town

Mate you don't have to tell me. I know you Cornish are very patriotic and even have your own language, which is another point!!!!

How come the Welsh get billions spent on their road signs, websites and language revival, but the Cornish and English don't get any money to get our language revived?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        With a lot housing association homes, with rogue landlords.

And the hoodie,s with the asbos
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

It's the Government that should have the A.S.B.O.s

Comment

Come on guys and gals, lets get the voting going.

Comment

So far we have had 95 visits to this poll and only 16 votes. Come one people, we don't know who you are and it only takes 2 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X