No announcement yet.

The UK and Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry your eyes, you wanna live in Northern Ireland!! not English, British or Irish. Dunno what da f**k I am!!
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

Originally posted by elmerfudd
      Dry your eyes, you wanna live in Northern Ireland!! not English, British or Irish. Dunno what da f**k I am!!

I would say you are Northern Irish, and are definitely British. I have been there lots. I love Belfast. Then again, it depends on what side of the fence you sit, unless you sit on it?

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        I would say you are Northern Irish, and are definitely British. I have been there lots. I love Belfast. Then again, it depends on what side of the fence you sit, unless you sit on it?

Had this arguement with a girl I worked with, I would say i'm British (as opposed to Irish) as I have a British passport and pay taxes to Tony sh**ebag Blair grrrrrrrrrrr. She claimed she was Irish yet had a British passport and again paid tax to Uk, this argument came up when I mentioned something about the mainland (big mistake if your talking to an Irish sympathiser).

Personally all I care about is working, getting a wage, paying my mortgage and having a comfortable life. (and ma surf)

Although Ireland has really cheap diesel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
        Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

UK I Think
          Time flies like a bullet,fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Had this arguement with a girl I worked with, I would say i'm British (as opposed to Irish) as I have a British passport and pay taxes to Tony sh**ebag Blair grrrrrrrrrrr. She claimed she was Irish yet had a British passport and again paid tax to Uk, this argument came up when I mentioned something about the mainland (big mistake if your talking to an Irish sympathiser).

Personally all I care about is working, getting a wage, paying my mortgage and having a comfortable life. (and ma surf)

Although Ireland has really cheap diesel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

It really beats me why people can't live next to each other in NI if they are Protestant and Catholic, but they can on the mainland.

What you should have said to the girl is if she thinks she is Irish, and sl**s off the Brits, why doesn't she move to the Republic.

Comment

Working...
            X