• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf for Christmas

May be getting a Surf for Christmas.
    Going to have a look at one tomorrow.
    I has had the head and gasket replaced.
    It is in a dealers for £2990, he wont move on the price, she says it is the cheapest in the UK. he has someone coming down from Scotland to buy it at the weekend (or has he?) so I better move fast. Not falling for the guy from Scotland gag.
    It has 55k on the clock.

I have also seen a 3.0L for £3295 in Northwich on the Auto Trader might take a look at that one too.
    Would prefer the 3.0
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red][FONT=Times New Roman]Dave[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red][FONT=Times New Roman]Wirral[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you get no luck with those two may I suggest Pops old truck - you can find it in the for sale section ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I'm about 10 minutes from northwich!

I bought my 3.0 a month ago and loving it. Personally I think its underpowered, so I dunno what a 2.4 would be like.

cheers,

Martin
      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

of course u think its under powered... theres a skyline in your sig !!!!!!!!
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by lvdxd00
          May be getting a Surf for Christmas.
          Going to have a look at one tomorrow.
          I has had the head and gasket replaced.
          It is in a dealers for £2990, he wont move on the price, she says it is the cheapest in the UK. he has someone coming down from Scotland to buy it at the weekend (or has he?) so I better move fast. Not falling for the guy from Scotland gag.
          It has 55k on the clock.

I have also seen a 3.0L for £3295 in Northwich on the Auto Trader might take a look at that one too.
          Would prefer the 3.0

I think the one in northwich you are reffering to will be at motor car credit - If it is don't use them!!!! they are not the most plesant people to deal with - I'll say no more!
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
            I think the one in northwich you are reffering to will be at motor car credit - If it is don't use them!!!! they are not the most plesant people to deal with - I'll say no more!
            Amen to that! Met a few like that when i was looking, If at all possible buy from a forum member, At least you'll get the truth and an honest deal, You
            have the advantage of this forum, I did'nt, Found the forum after i got the
            truck, Good luck Ian
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The Surf in Northwich says it is a private sale.
              But you get some dodgey dealers

Comment

The Surf in Northwich says it is a private sale.
                But you get some dodgey dealers
                whether it true or not he still going to want his sales commission
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What I mean is, it is not from a dealer but a private seller.
                  Like you or I.
                  Your not a dealer are you(lol)

Comment

What I mean is, it is not from a dealer but a private seller.
                    Like you or I.
                    Your not a dealer are you(lol)
                    oh right i thought you meant a dealer was selling for someone
                    and no i'm not a dealer wish i had the money to be able too lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X