Serious Christmas Bling - Cool or not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda
    You know what I mean - the houses covered with lights, blown up santas, decorated gardens etc.

Funny...been in the house 5-6 years now and the small tree has only been up twice in those years and thats because somebody else wanted to put the thing up.
    Gaz

Comment

Weve not put ours up yet! Tracy has put the glistening TWIG up for now
      Attached Files
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I blinged our garden last weekend.

Georgia thought it was great!
        Attached Files
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

people wouldn't complain so much if phil had got his rope light a bit straighter!!
          hehehe!!

my mate's mum has loads of light-up stuff for xmas... she lives in the middle of no-where though... the little fella loves it, this year there's a train going round the pergola and a marching band!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Phil, I clicked on the second pic, and the music won't play for some reason. any ideas?

Comment

I told Lesley that I am going to do a giant Santa, Sleigh and Galloping Reindeer in ropelight. Then I am going to mount it atop my 40Ft radio mast. The only worry I have is we are only 4 miles from the airport and the aircraft might home in on us.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

I told Lesley that I am going to do a giant Santa, Sleigh and Galloping Reindeer in ropelight. Then I am going to mount it atop my 40Ft radio mast. The only worry I have is we are only 4 miles from the airport and the aircraft might home in on us.
                should be ok, as long as you don't leave the landing light on!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  Phew, no mentioned about decs in the car !!!
                  The Black Bullet has tinselly christmas ball (the kind that hang on the tree ). She inherited them from Tony's Pickup, and somewhere there is an ickle tree with lights that plugs in the ciggy lighter... must find that out, its in a pringles can somewhere.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    The Black Bullet has tinselly christmas ball (the kind that hang on the tree ). She inherited them from Tony's Pickup, and somewhere there is an ickle tree with lights that plugs in the ciggy lighter... must find that out, its in a pringles can somewhere.
                    I think my tree was supposed to go to a L**d R***r, it's being a pig to fix up, and as reliable as a LR, but I will NOT be beaten

I have the tinsel in a treat on the dashboard, and 2 colour changing LEDS shining on it making Hippo duly seasonal

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X