Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading north!

Hi all
    keep em peeled - 'the blueone' is heading north from Devon, with a strange tall white box trailer in tow covered with fire safety logo's and slogans.
    Thurs am A 30, M5, M6, to Carlisle, stop overnight, Fri am A74, M74, A71 to Irvine - pm returning A76, A74, M6 to Haydock, stop over and returning home M6, M5, A30 Sat, should be a good test to see what she will return while erm 'high speed' towing an areodynamic brick!!
    Give us a & if you see us!!!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Originally posted by fatfires
    Hi all
    keep em peeled - 'the blueone' is heading north from Devon, with a strange tall white box trailer in tow covered with fire safety logo's and slogans.
    Thurs am A 30, M5, M6, to Carlisle, stop overnight, Fri am A74, M74, A71 to Irvine - pm returning A76, A74, M6 to Haydock, stop over and returning home M6, M5, A30 Sat, should be a good test to see what she will return while erm 'high speed' towing an areodynamic brick!!
    I'll be heading South on the M5 about 7.15 til 7.45 Thurs AM, between Gloucester and Bristol. I'll keep a look out for ya!!!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
      Hi all
      Watch out for the A76 on your way home,there have been 3 fatalities on that road within 3 weeks and there is currently a campaign running to have this very dangerous road upgraded.