Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoop
    Fieldsy - you win!!!
    I am not sure that wins . 'Andy ''not so handy at driving'' Enough' put his Surf on its roof and made it into the local papers . I think he wins .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      I am not sure that wins . 'Andy ''not so handy at driving'' Enough' put his Surf on its roof and made it into the local papers . I think he wins .
      That was err self abuse though... his missus didn't do it! But he definately wins best broken Surf under any circumstances...
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

yep, agree with snoop, unless he puts on a wig, dresses in mini skirt, wears high heels and has trouble reversing in to parking spaces, he ain't got a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
          yep, agree with snoop, unless he puts on a wig, dresses in mini skirt, wears high heels and has trouble reversing in to parking spaces, he ain't got a chance
          who knows he may have a secret past-time
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I do feel much better now , plus i sorted it today in work .
            i did find that it had been repaired befor and a tin can had been used to bridge the hole , them krafty japs ,
            they should have used a cornflake box like i did ( joke ).
            could not get a code for the silver on the bottom so i just mixed a shedload of paint till it looked close , i will sort it better in the new year..
            john
            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              hehehe!!... he naver came back after that, did he??
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                You mean if he catches bird flu... hehehe

*now runs and hides*
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

just had the bloke the wife hit on the phone , he says the quote is £350 .
                  i told him i would do it as thats what i do and it is only a scuffed bumper and bust light cluster . merry xmass
                  john..
                  i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                  X