ChilliTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChilliTT

Hi ChilliTT, Jon got back to me this afternoon and he dont want the brackets!
    So if you want em give me a call on the number i posted, Cheers, Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

woo hoo! cheers mate!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

lodgers on the phone to germany.... i'll call in a bit..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        lodgers on the phone to germany.... i'll call in a bit..
        Hi mate, Dont know if you called and i missed it or you have'nt called yet,
        I just finished takeing the bracket's off when andy turned up to pick up the
        bars, (nice bloke, and a nice truck) The brackets are packed and ready to
        go soon as i've an address, By the way i dont want anything for em and dont worry about the postage as long as its only a few quid,
        should'nt be much, Its not very heavy, The ammount of tape i've put on it
        probably weighs more than the brackets, I'll give you my no's again
        Home 02392791888 or Mob 07903213433, Regards Ian.

Comment

job done. hes a very very nice man!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hi, the brackets are on the way, I put a return address on it on the advice
            of Alnoor, our local posty, In case it is getting lost (accent), Dont know how long it'll be what with christmas post and all, It was just under a fiver, Dont
            know how they work it out but my spots came today, The box was ten times the size and weight as the one i sent and it was only £8 odd postage,
            It dosnt equate, Cheers, Ian

Comment

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him"
              i thank you!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You 'owe' him now, and he'll never forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  You 'owe' him now, and he'll never forget it!
                  AhAh, Your soul belongs to ME now hehe! Is'nt it the japanese Bushi code
                  that i'm now honour bound to look after ChilliTT for the rest of his life, And if i
                  fail i must cut off my little finger and give it to him, Bl00dy brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    AhAh, Your soul belongs to ME now hehe! Is'nt it the japanese Bushi code
                    that i'm now honour bound to look after ChilliTT for the rest of his life, And if i
                    fail i must cut off my little finger and give it to him, Bl00dy brackets.
                    No thats only if he is commiting suicide and you save his life by stopping him.
                    For free brackets and postage he has to give you his firstborn..........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                      No thats only if he is commiting suicide and you save his life by stopping him.
                      For free brackets and postage he has to give you his firstborn..........
                      Oh no thanks, We've had four, Dont need any first, second or any born thanks
                      very much, The little finger seems more appealing,

Comment

send me a rusty bolt and you can have the 16 year old stepdaughter.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                          send me a rusty bolt and you can have the 16 year old stepdaughter.......
                          Erm,,,, No, Two of mine were girls, Twice bitten, Twice shy, Guess what the other two were?.

Comment

1. ive allways wanted 11 fingers!
                            2. not allowed anything with the no.16 in it since the court order..
                            3. got plenty of rusty bolts
                            4. not about to commit hari kari, not now i can put the a bar on!
                            5. aint got no firstborn so you are safe there. (was one near miss though..)
                            6 aint got no soul either....
                            7 ta!
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

got the brackets this morning woo hoo!! so thats me out in the dark to night fitting them and frezing my #### off! thanks very much ian, you are a gent!
                              (even got the bolts. nice)
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X