Xbox 360's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360's

Anyone got a Xbox 360 ? if so what are they like and can you recomend any games ?

I just got carried away on fleabay and bought one on a whim .

Cheers,

Andy.

mine keeps freezing and overheating!

hehehe!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

call of duty 2, project gotham racing..both are outstanding. got perfect dark as well buut not played it yet. gotta get it on live. and if you bought a core system then order your hard drive headset etc from fleabay usa. much much much cheaper. just got my hd for 60 quid.

call of duty has me seriously addicted. especially on live. if you want add me to your friends list, im 'frickin useless'
      Last edited by andrewlee31; 11 December 2005, 04:11.
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        mine keeps freezing and overheating!

hehehe!!
        Apparently there is no cooling FAN on the PSU so it will overheat especially when sat on the carpet.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

does this mean there will be loads of cheap ps 2s floating about, or do i have to wait for ps3 next year for that?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just use your pc for games instead,alot more stable and you can look on internet like this in the middle of a game if you want

I dont really understand why alot of plp have games consoles when a decent set up pc can kick the arse of any console.......
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

also watch you leccy bill, these things chomp 160watts, nearly three times more than the old xbox !!!!!

Comment

a console goes into sony widescreen.. pc goes into 17" crt......
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  a console goes into sony widescreen.. pc goes into 17" crt......
                  a tv out will sort that!

Comment

i thought tv owt was a digital channel from yorkshire that would put absolutely anything on...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

An Xbox is the cheapest PC you'll ever buy...

Plenty of mod sites out there that will show you how to reflash it and get it to do some very interesting things that it wasn't designed for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        i thought tv owt was a digital channel from yorkshire that would put absolutely anything on...
                        beats the 300 channels of tv nowt we get here!

Comment

call of duty has me seriously addicted. especially on live. if you want add me to your friends list, im 'frickin useless'[/QUOTE]

I've got Call of Duty 2 on the PC. Already done it right through on Normal mode (about 6-7 hours). Now re-running in Veteran mode. Much tougher as getting killed much more often but still great fun.
                          Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
                            Just use your pc for games instead,alot more stable and you can look on internet like this in the middle of a game if you want

I dont really understand why alot of plp have games consoles when a decent set up pc can kick the arse of any console.......

Because to get a pc to the same performance level of an xbox360 would cost about £1500. I've had no problems with mine just make sure its not on the carpet and got good clearance round it so the air can keep it cool.

Comment

My pc cost £600 but that cos a mate made it up and got parts at cost price, and if your going to start the 'reflashing thing' then you might as well build yer own pc. I think reflashing can blow things up if not done right but i could be very wrong... and i know a pc can be used with a tv cos me mate does it to watch films from the pc. Also my pc is hooked up to a 19" flat panel which looks great.

I just wonder what all the fuss is about consoles when you can get a pc to do everything.....if you know what i mean
                              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                              X