• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you read this?

Why I never use spell check

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
    phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
    pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!!!

Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

but tehn the porfnatiy flietr wno't wrok!
    for fckus skae!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

by gloloy, my gdonesos!

Comment

saw tihs in rilpyes beileve it or not
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Hey, you guys!
          Theres summat wrong wiv yer keyboards, you're getting your words all mucking fuddled!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Hey, you guys!
            Theres summat wrong wiv yer keyboards, you're getting your words all mucking fuddled!

I was told that i might be dyslexic...being as I read that first post as quickly as normal, does that proove anything? I have had others read it and although they understand it they arnt able to read it so quickly as normal...dont it make you think?
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              for fckus skae!!
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                Why I never use spell check

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
                cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
                phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
                pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!!!

did you fnid tihs on the web and if so can you pstae a lnik I wluod lvoe to raed mroe on tihs sjbcuet.

Tnahks Mrak

Originally Posted by da SLUG man
                for fckus skae!!

LOL

Comment

Working...
                X