No announcement yet.

Happy Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit early but Merry Christmas to Surfers and their families everywhere.Thanks to Koi, Lucky and TonyN, the moderator (does he cut the naughty bits out of the posts with an angle grinder?).

Heres hoping that Santa brings all the accessories you wish for your truck.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

merry xmas everyone we hope you all have a fantastic xmas from the slydog family
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Wishing everyone on this site a merry Christmas and a very fun filled New Year. Going to France for Crimbo in the wife's Fiesta and not the Surf ( still engineless ) who is now incidently taking more of an interest in this site. Am I guiding her in the right direction or is she checking up?

Comment

im a bit late for this but i would like to express my season greatings to all on this site, you are all worth your weight in gold and when i read some of the problems solved by you guys i just know ive got a reference system in you that money cannot by for my and swmbo smurf ave a good one and a beer or 3 for me.....
          if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
            If you do, you can clear it up yourself...

Best wishes to all here for the Winter Solstice, and let's all party hard to make sure the sun doesn't get any lower in the sky!
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année heureuse à tous chez Hilux. Merci pour un grand forum que j'ouvrirai une session du bye de la France de temps en temps

Malcolm
              Attached Files
              Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X