Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Question

Hi

I am fitting a radio expander and it needs a positive and earth connecting into it. Does anyone know what colour wires from the original toyota loom are positive and earth, I have looked at the diagrams in old forum posts but cant work out which is which, its the loom which plugs into the stereo i was going to tap into? Any ideas would be great!

Have you seen this?

http://installdr.com/Harnesses/Toyota-Wiring.pdf

Comment

Nice one thats exactly what I need!

Many Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by davemwaldron
        Hi

I am fitting a radio expander and it needs a positive and earth connecting into it. Does anyone know what colour wires from the original toyota loom are positive and earth, I have looked at the diagrams in old forum posts but cant work out which is which, its the loom which plugs into the stereo i was going to tap into? Any ideas would be great!

Hi Dave You could do a search on Tech Electrical, Loads or posts regarding
        stereo related stuff, You can find a live (pos) feed with a test light, Expect
        you need a IgnSwitched feed so test with ign off then on and so on, earth same as the stereo i should think, Check out the posts first though cos im
        no leccy,Cheers Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X