key question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
    i understand that ,,but do they really give a good discount for a thatchams cat 1
    who?
    the insurance won't give discount for having an alarm or immobiliser, just that some won't cover without one... and they don't recognise anything that isn't "Thatcham" certified or "sold secure"
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
      u must have a alarm of sum sort en ?
      or just a timer connected to the interior light... if it the door isn't opened then it re-locks

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        or just a timer connected to the interior light... if it the door isn't opened then it re-locks
        or the key light thats timed any how
        zacco

Comment

couldn't get my truck insured without a cat 1 imobiliser, got one fitted for £99 at nearest road radio
          Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

to be cat1 it must be an alarm aswell... cat 2 is immobiliser only

Comment

Immobiliser

Originally posted by DaveD
              Lifesures quote for me was with a cat2.(which I didnt have)
              My original insurers was about £50 more than Lifesure. Being a lazy bugger I went with original...........
              Hi Dave, since your last quote from us we will no longer require security for your vehicle. If you would like another quote please feel free to call me.

Private Messaging still not working - Koi can you help me with this please?

Kind regards

Gary
              Lifesure Group
              www.lifesure.co.uk
              0871 7261235

Comment

Originally posted by Lifesure
                Hi Dave, since your last quote from us we will no longer require security for your vehicle. If you would like another quote please feel free to call me.

Private Messaging still not working - Koi can you help me with this please?

Kind regards

Gary
                I'll give you a buzz next year when I renew Gary and cheers for the reply....

Comment

Working...
                X