The Blues have it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Out of 5,747 members, only 125 have voted. Don't count yer chickens just yet!

I Don't disagree Vince... There are probably a lot mor Bur***dy owners out there... their just to ashamed to put their vote in and admit they have one..!!

Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

And of course, as Black is the best they are rarer and costlier to buy, so fewer owners will have them, and vote. Everyone secretly wants a black one though, even if they won't admit it!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        And of course, as Black is the best they are rarer and costlier to buy, so fewer owners will have them, and vote. Everyone secretly wants a black one though, even if they won't admit it!!!

I want to get mine sprayed in the MAD MAX colours, Red,Yellow and BLUE. With INTERCEPTOR in big letters across the bonnet and sides. Oh, and the same engine would be nice too!!

Comment

No way! No! Absolutely not....

Yes
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Trouble with Black is that people will think you are a hearse, especialy at the speed you drive
            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              I want to get mine sprayed in the MAD MAX colours, Red,Yellow and BLUE. With INTERCEPTOR in big letters across the bonnet and sides. Oh, and the same engine would be nice too!!
              Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

did you know ........ nelson mandella has a black one
                Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                  did you know ........ nelson mandella has a black one
                  Not anymore! Probably grey by now, (gunmetal?)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X