Now thats Articulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now thats Articulation

Came across this piccie earlier on. Theyre running on 38" Swampers and as you can see theyve cut into the normal door to allow for entering/exiting.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gizmo; 28 November 2005, 22:45.
    Gaz

It's got bed springs on the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Came across this piccie earlier on. Theyre running on 38" Swampers and as you can see theyve cut into the normal door to allow for entering/exiting.
      Those doors are available ready made from the USA .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I like that front bumper... looks like an All-Pro off road one...

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          theyve cut into the normal door to allow for entering/exiting.
          surely having a handle would make it easier than cutting it?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sweet 1st gen, but you gotta laugh....

With all the Jeep bashing on american Toyota forums, they still go and try to copy the wrangler type doors!!!!

Comment

I made doors like that on my pickup for a while, was great in the sun, but it rains to much in this country!

Its actually harder to get in and out, but its for hanging out, easier to see what the front wheel is doing when crawling, and obviously ventilation!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

That looks like an awesome place to off road, any idea where it is?

Not anything like enough water to be Salisbury....
                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Looks like the Rubicon, got backgrounds like that on our photo's in the summer, part of the trail called the Slabs.

But generally looks like the Serria Mountains.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Looks well worth a visit Any pictures online? can't find any on here or your site.

Saying that I'm going nowhere in a hurry, had a phone call from Lifesure this morning, want £560 fully comp for my renewal! Think I'll look around. Course feckers don't honour my bike NCB which doesn't help. They'll rob me of it for both if i crash either though, naturally

Comment

Some here....http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...hlight=rubicon

Type Rubicon in the search box to find more...

Comment

Originally posted by NeilT
                        Looks well worth a visit Any pictures online? can't find any on here or your site.

Saying that I'm going nowhere in a hurry, had a phone call from Lifesure this morning, want £560 fully comp for my renewal! Think I'll look around. Course feckers don't honour my bike NCB which doesn't help. They'll rob me of it for both if i crash either though, naturally

How much was your last insurance for? I'm with lifesure and I paid £333 fully comp. Just got my Defenders renewal through. I'm with another company and that's £171.50 fully comp.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Type Rubicon in the search box to find more...
                          Ahem, yes, forgot about that

Looks shocking! That's proper off roading on a, er, road And walkers here think byways are messed up

Actually I'd forgotten how much i paid for the insurance last year, just checked and it was about the same. That was with no car NCB, my previous car NCB was apparently void as it was from more than 4 years ago or something and 4 years bike NCB which they told me to stick you know where And now that I've not claimed for a year they still want the same money. I think they bank on people being too lazy to look around. I'll look around.

Seems very random all this, some people find one place cheapest and another person finds them the dearest. I'll chuck a dart in the phone book and see what happens.

Going for a record smilies to text ratio!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                            I like that front bumper... looks like an All-Pro off road one...

They've used All-pro stuff

heres the link[managed to find it again]: http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/fe...3084wd_toyota/
                            Gaz

Comment

Thought so...

www.allprooffroad.com

Comment

Working...
                              X